Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guys who say “You’re a pussy” and who act “fearless” tend to be genetically privileged ogre’s

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s really quite simple actually, people who usually are all “tough” and “fearless” and who call others pussy’s and cowards are decently tall, wide framed, big muscled men.

It’s nonsense to call another man a “pussy” for not wanting to fight a dude who height + frame + muscle mogs you.

If these men were shorter, with more narrow frames, you know for a fact they would be your typical meek, fearful, normie. It’s just people flexing their genetics. Life’s a scam.

OP you are correct, these are the same types of guys who would fix a hole in the wall with a hammer.
Unrelated but pure ragefuel is when a boomer says "man up" too.

OP you are correct, these are the same types of guys who would fix a hole in the wall with a hammer.
Unrelated but pure ragefuel is when a boomer says "man up" too.
Jfl

It’s really quite simple actually, people who usually are all “tough” and “fearless” and who call others pussy’s and cowards are decently tall, wide framed, big muscled men.

It’s nonsense to call another man a “pussy” for not wanting to fight a dude who height + frame + muscle mogs you.

If these men were shorter, with more narrow frames, you know for a fact they would be your typical meek, fearful, normie. It’s just people flexing their genetics. Life’s a scam.
These are the type of faggots who try to tell other males what a "man" is supposed to be.

giga einstein iq thread, dead serious
you are 10000000000000 percent correct

the term "coward" is flawed, it has warped the concept of risk analysis into a shaming justification

Well that or they don't fear the consequences of steroids effects on their bodies down the line.

I would have agreed but with the number of pussies running about nowadays, even ones with tall height and large frame I'd say men do really need to "man up"

I would have agreed but with the number of pussies running about nowadays, even ones with tall height and large frame I'd say men do really need to "man up"
and then go to jail after. Good idea

Frame and muscles count for shit when a 12 GA magnum slug rips through an arrogant ogres skull and obliterates their brain cavity. A low trust face and linebacker frame couldn't save this faggot from the fragging his high trust face squadmates gave him.

Corporal Patrick Tillman

Frame and muscles count for shit when a 12 GA magnum slug rips through an arrogant ogres skull and obliterates their brain cavity. A low trust face and linebacker frame couldn't save this faggot from the fragging his high trust face squadmates gave him.

View attachment 279042
Based and Magnum pilled

View attachment 279042
Based like a motherfucker.

definitely true, I as 5'5 male only act aggressive if absolutely necessary and I normally have a pocket knife on hand when walking around, as I know a tallfag would mog me in a fist fight

View attachment 279042
sadly for incels like me who live in cuck states, getting a gun is difficult, I only carry a pocket knife at the moment. but I will likely get a gun at some point

IQ levels through the roof. Not even NBA players wanted to stand up to Shaqille O'neal and they're giants themselves. JFL. Most people are only tough when they know they can win.

High IQ, as a semi-framecel with low T and a beta voice+autism it is impossible for me to act tough or be alpha. Nobody will take me seriously and anyone can just beat me up easily

Flexing on the physically weak, cowardly behaviour.

Plenty of "big" tough men rotting in jail or dead before a single grey hair appwars on their head all because they can't perceive an outcome where they lose.

Flexing on the physically weak, cowardly behaviour.
it's rational behavior as well. I would do that if I had the genes to do so.

it's rational behavior as well. I would do that if I had the genes to do so.
Go hang out at the chess club then, flip the table & get that ass banned after checkmate of a different sort lol.

yup that's right, they know they can do it

and then go to jail after. Good idea
Wtf?

View attachment 279042
Carrying a 12 GA Magnum is high T behavior in itself. I wonder how many inceld have ever even held a firearm.

Last edited:

Partly true cause it depends on T levels as well.

IQ levels through the roof. Not even NBA players wanted to stand up to Shaqille O'neal and they're giants themselves. JFL. Most people are only tough when they know they can win.
High IQ, as a semi-framecel with low T and a beta voice+autism it is impossible for me to act tough or be alpha. Nobody will take me seriously and anyone can just beat me up easily