Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys who get laid have figured this out: Lie about your size. Women are so stupid they can't even tell

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
5'10" or 5'11?" No. You're at least 6'0." You might even be 6'1" or 6'2."

Even if you're 5'9," you're really 6'0." She won't know.

Got a sub-7 inch penis? Not anymore. Anything 4.5+ inches can be called "7' and foids will believe it.

How do I know? Because guys who have gotten laid have mentioned this to me.

Guy with a 7-inch penis: "My girlfriend is so fucking stupid. I told her my penis is 7 inches, and she went, "WOW, that's IT?! My last boyfriend's was 7 inches and yours is much bigger than his!"

Guy who is 5'10": "Women are always shocked to hear I'm only 5'10." They all think I'm like 6'1" or 6'2."

Foids can't judge size. They're missing that from their brains. The part of their brain where visual/spatial intelligence would reside in a man, they have a "dance to catchy beat" neurological configuration.

They also can't tell the difference between muscle and fat. They can't tell if you work out unless you tell them. Some foid once called Joe Rogan "fat," prompting the douche manlet to remove his shirt and show that he had a 6 pack.

That is how dumb foids are. They are IMPOSSIBLY dumb.

When it comes to foids, LIE. LIE LIE LIE! Never forget: It's not a lie if SHE believes it. And she will, because she's a fucking foid.

Remember: You can never get in trouble for underestimating the intelligence of a foid. You can only overestimate it.

Only. Works. If. You're. Chad

Can confirm this is true, I'm 5'8 and some foid thought I was 5'10.

they are pretty retarded

A research determined their favorite penis size was 16.7 cm or something like that for one night stands, the researchers didn't tell the sizes and just gave them models to be chosen.

yea this is very true. had a lab and some of the foids guessed i was 5'10' - 5'11" JFL. was kinda lifefuel tbh

This is actually pretty high IQ

this is why i would prefer a low iq foid to be my gf, a dumb blonde if u want to use stereotypes. I'd hapily lie to them about my height, social status, etc

JFL if you don't things to gain an edge then you're volcel

Can I add 4 inches to my height and claim to be 5'8?

Liemaxxing can work, foids are braindead generally and won't question it half the time.

I already sayd that many times here:

Woman CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE a 5' 11" from a LEGIT 6ft tall.

IF YOU ARE 5' 11" USE THIS IN YOUR FAVOR.

Wish I could pull this as a 5'3'' manlet. Foids assume I'm even smaller a lot :feelsrope:When I'm thinner/in shape they think I'm 90 lbs when I'm around 130 jfl

This is up there with the most high IQ posts I’ve read on this site tbh.

Foid said im really tall and guessed im around 6'4

im actually 6'1.5

Girls think muscles are hard and feel like a rock. What the fuck. They've been getting plowed by muscular chads since they were 13. Like how do they even think that.

There is no lie for your face.

Yes it is not news foids are brainless

5'10" or 5'11?" No. You're at least 6'0." You might even be 6'1" or 6'2."

Even if you're 5'9," you're really 6'0." She won't know.

Got a sub-7 inch penis? Not anymore. Anything 4.5+ inches can be called "7' and foids will believe it.

How do I know? Because guys who have gotten laid have mentioned this to me.

Guy with a 7-inch penis: "My girlfriend is so fucking stupid. I told her my penis is 7 inches, and she went, "WOW, that's IT?! My last boyfriend's was 7 inches and yours is much bigger than his!"

Guy who is 5'10": "Women are always shocked to hear I'm only 5'10." They all think I'm like 6'1" or 6'2."

Foids can't judge size. They're missing that from their brains. The part of their brain where visual/spatial intelligence would reside in a man, they have a "dance to catchy beat" neurological configuration.

They also can't tell the difference between muscle and fat. They can't tell if you work out unless you tell them. Some foid once called Joe Rogan "fat," prompting the douche manlet to remove his shirt and show that he had a 6 pack.

That is how dumb foids are. They are IMPOSSIBLY dumb.

When it comes to foids, LIE. LIE LIE LIE! Never forget: It's not a lie if SHE believes it. And she will, because she's a fucking foid.

Remember: You can never get in trouble for underestimating the intelligence of a foid. You can only overestimate it.

God IQ thread

Yeah. I’m 5’10 and get guessed at 6’0-6’1. Normies are idiots

Some foid once called Joe Rogan "fat," prompting the douche manlet to remove his shirt and show that he had a 6 pack.
JFL I never knew Joe Rogan was a manlet. I went hysterical after googling his height. FUCKING LIFEFUEL there. Here I thought my entire life I'm a midget.
A bit unrelated, but I think a LOT of people buy high shoes and other bs, so that they appear higher, I swear. Insecure little shits.
Also all that you said is truth, but not really new or revolutionary.

So I can tell coalburners on Tinder I'm a light skinned black guy even though I'm a pale European and they'll still say come fck me nignog?

So when foids say set their minimum height requirement (personal preference teehee) at 6 feet, what they really mean is 5’10”?

There have been times that guys thought I was 6’ and were shocked to learn that I’m 5’9”.. other times people thought I was 5’5” and some foid thought I was 5’7”..

Cope.

If you're already over 6 feet or 5'11 or something this might work, but by and large this red pill shit. It's based on this idea that men just need to be confident and persuasive and run some sort of "game" to attract foids. And the idea that women can't really tell the size of your little dick is close to the cringey idea that women don't really care about the size of your little dick.

Cope.

If you're already over 6 feet or 5'11 or something this might work, but by and large this red pill shit. It's based on this idea that men just need to be confident and persuasive and run some sort of "game" to attract foids. And the idea that women can't really tell the size of your little dick is close to the cringey idea that women don't really care about the size of your little dick.

No, it has nothing to do with confidence. It has to do with the fact that women are fucking morons who really, truly can not tell.

They don't know what 6 feet looks like. They don't know what 7 inches looks like. They think both are average, so if you're average in those categories, you can give those numbers and they'll believe them.

If you genuinely have a little dick or you're shorter than most guys, they're going to think you're short. Say you're 5'5" for example...they'll guess you're like 5'1."

To foids, if a guy seems normally larger than her, he's 6 feet plus. If his penis seems decently sized, it's 7+ inches.

And the inverse: If your penis is 3.5 inches, she thinks it's 2 inches.

Last edited:
Very high IQ

When I began uni, l was in a group work with foids. One of them thought my weight was less than 60kg. I told her l am 67kg...

A few months later, l was in a ski shop and an old man asked my footsize. Before l give him the answer, he said "size 44 right?" And that was right....

I mutilated my penis for no reason then?

Yes it is not news foids are brainless
But they have Chad detectors in their reptilian brain. If you're not Chad it never began.

High IQ would be useful post. It was a pleasure reading. Will follow you from now on.

Preach it. If you aren't liemaxxing in 2018 then you're fucking retarded.

My younger, progressive brainlet ass told women I was 5'10". I even had my drivers license changed from 6' to 5'10" like an idiot.

I didn't get it until some guy who was like one inch taller than me mogged the fuck out of me by saying he was 6'2". Guess who was balls deep in a girl later that night?

Can't lie about my bald head and ugly face :feelsrope:

So I can say I'm 6'2 even tho I'm 5'6?

I'm 5'7? Wait, 5'10 with lifts?? Nope, I'm now 6'4 with lifts.

I've definitely noticed this.