Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Guys that go sub because totally demoralised

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's common, right?

I think a lot of guys basically go submissive and desperate and like they'd do anything... just because of circumstances.

I feel like these days it seems like quite a few guys are sub but I bet loads of them are just so desperate they'd be anything if it got them close to a woman.

It's common, right?

I think a lot of guys basically go submissive and desperate and like they'd do anything... just because of circumstances.

I feel like these days it seems like quite a few guys are sub but I bet loads of them are just so desperate they'd be anything if it got them close to a woman.
this always leads to 'my wife's boyfriend' situations

you mean incels having sex with a married woman? if you were sexless you would sex a married woman. its either that or just LDAR.

Yeah, guys only get into shit like femdom after realizing (consciously or subconsciously) that it's over

I've never been really dominant

My favourite scenario would be having a dommy mommy that takes care of me and makes descisions for me as i always had trouble making descisions and i never could prevail myself

I had the potential to be a complete chad schizo if it wasn’t for my parents constantly limiting me. My motivation is gone.

I just want to leech of someone, I could never live an honest days work.
Like I imagine a sugar mommy dom who gets me all the vidya I want and without a care in the world as I just cater to her pleasure quota. But in the end I don't really care.
My favourite scenario would be having a dommy mommy that takes care of me and makes descisions for me as i always had trouble making descisions and i never could prevail myself

Please like and SUBscribe...

I had the potential to be a complete chad schizo if it wasn’t for my parents constantly limiting me. My motivation is gone.
i Think the kike meds DO in fact Limit our Strength.