Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys... Please Help Me... My Paedophilia Is Showing...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

This is the kind of autism that even the severely autistic incels who post here can be thankful they don't have. Anyone who posts like this has never physically touched a human of even average genetic quality in their entire life. Male or female, with cringe like that... I might actually SMV mog this person.

First off, if speaking the truth about how foids start on the path of the roastie lifestyle at a young age makes me a pedo... I guess Christian talk radio hosts and a majority of non SJW men are pedos too. I guess somehow this unfortunate autist (no offense autistcels) thinks that Smegma can someone use this against me before a panel of CuckTears judges at the Cuckemberg Trials. It seems like saying that foids are roastie whores for chad at a young age is the same as taking me taking a video of myself as I pull my dick out of a 13 yr old foid's cunt after shooting a creampie in her and can be used as evidence that some kind of law (or hymen) has been broken in a court of law. I would also like to apologize to all the mods here, it appears that this one particular post that I made here is going to be the one that persuades the current domain to drop us.

By the way, Anon-e-moose, if you're reading this...

my paedophilia isn't showing... when I read "Sparrow's Wrong", I cringed so hard that my outie belly button size and shaped paedophilia retreated all the way into my intestines. Even a prime, 16yr old, virgin stacy couldn't make it come out right now... I need at least a half hour to recover from that cringe. Please go ER (in Donkey Kong Country). Male or female, you're more incel than me.

Last edited:
What forum is that?

women peak 2-3 years after their first period, anyone who denies that is coping or not straight

oh yeah yeah shut oinkwells.co down for the 4th time

lol went on their site I'm on there too this is epic

Imagine looking at that shitty boomer tier website interface on a regular basis and not wanting to gouge your eyes out

Not a letter tbh, stop interacting with retarded people.

Also good post. I kek'd.
I wasn't even larping. This was legit and even the school staff knew about it and the councilors were talking to the classes about "safe sex" outside of sex-ed season not long after it happened. There was also a 14 yr old roastie who was pregnant from a 40 yr old uggo. That may seem like [LifeFuel] but it was only [KekFuel] because she was the ugliest horseface whore I had ever seen, had a MASSIVE UNCOUNTABLE BODY COUNT at 14, and was literally no stranger to meth and heroin. I even sold her some painkillers I stole from my mom (that she stole from her grandma) in the cafeteria.

I wasn't even larping. This was legit and even the school staff knew about it and the councilors were talking to the classes about "safe sex" outside of sex-ed season not long after it happened. There was also a 14 yr old roastie who was pregnant from a 40 yr old uggo. That may seem like [LifeFuel] but it was only [KekFuel] because she was the ugliest horseface whore I had ever seen, had a MASSIVE UNCOUNTABLE BODY COUNT at 14, and was literally no stranger to meth and heroin. I even sold her some painkillers I stole from my mom (that she stole from her grandma) in the cafeteria.

:feelskek: I don't doubt it

View attachment 244091

View attachment 244092

This is the kind of autism that even the severely autistic incels who post here can be thankful they don't have. Anyone who posts like this has never physically touched a human of even average genetic quality in their entire life. Male or female, with cringe like that... I might actually SMV mog this person.

First off, if speaking the truth about how foids start on the path of the roastie lifestyle at a young age makes me a pedo... I guess Christian talk radio hosts and a majority of non SJW men are pedos too. I guess somehow this unfortunate autist (no offense autistcels) thinks that Smegma can someone use this against me before a panel of CuckTears judges at the Cuckemberg Trials. It seems like saying that foids are roastie whores for chad at a young age is the same as taking me taking a video of myself as I pull my dick out of a 13 yr old foid's cunt after shooting a creampie in her and can be used as evidence that some kind of law (or hymen) has been broken in a court of law. I would also like to apologize to all the mods here, it appears that this one particular post that I made here is going to be the one that persuades the current domain to drop us.

By the way, Anon-e-moose, if you're reading this...

my paedophilia isn't showing... when I read "Sparrow's Wrong", I cringed so hard that my outie belly button size and shaped paedophilia retreated all the way into my intestines. Even a prime, 16yr old, virgin stacy couldn't make it come out right now... I need at least a half hour to recover from that cringe. Please go ER (in Donkey Kong Country). Male or female, you're more incel than me.
Just lol at the faggot trying to call you out
Caring about underaged relationships is cucked, the foids they to defend will just bang chads as much as 20 years older than them in HS jfl we are not the ones doing this shit

In what world does telling the truth about young women constitute as pedophilia ?
Clown world.

20200424 164711

Beyond brutal
Never began for 0 star cels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we are not the ones doing this shit
In their eyes, we're worse.

At least the "underage" foids got to get cunt tingles when they fucked 20+yr old chads.

However, we are criticize raping them because we are discussing it without their consent.

The word 'pedophile' has lost all meaning. It used to describe men preying on 8 year olds, but then it was moved to describe attraction to young teens, then older teens, and now you'll be called a pedophile if you're 30 and dating a foid that's 20. Just making observations of teen sexuality makes you a pedophile now JFL.

Ah yes pedo for stating high school girls are whores

Imagine thinking that 13 yo foids aren't whores