Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys Leafy is back

(u can tell he hated his gf onlyfans)
I doubt this. Hes genuinely fine with his "gf" whoring herself out in fact he loves it, he said it himself. Not only is he a simp but hes also literally a cuck.

4f2

Last edited:
That was based ngl

Chincel VS Normfag cuck
:feelsautistic:

didnt care in 2016 dont care now

I doubt this. Hes genuinely fine with his "gf" whoring herself out in fact he loves it, he said it himself. Not only is he a simp but hes also literally a cuck.

View attachment 230070
tbh

he says he is fine but look at how he heated he is, it appears as if he is only superfically defending her due to some ulterior motives

tbh

he says he is fine but look at how he heated he is, it appears as if he is only superfically defending her due to some ulterior motives
You're saying he's lying about being a cuck? That makes him an even bigger one :feelskek:

You're saying he's lying about being a cuck? That makes him an even bigger one :feelskek:
basically

which is why I dont like him

tbh if he shouldve his gf or disciplined her for uploading a onlyFans by beating the living shit out of her in smash bros while he had the chance

also another problem is that he himself mocked cucks and simps, yet became one himself

Leafy iddubz.pink guy joji.dan bull.etc..What a pitiful existence. Why is jewtube filled with soy celebrities?.

Good song tbh.