Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys Leafy is back

Basically this. Same story.

Cum skin bullies other people, then hides when he gets bullied.

And now hes back. Presumably to kick his bully at the right moment.

20200402 015832

Guys, do I remember asking?

Had a glance over his videos... Surely no one above the age of 16 thinks these kinds of videos are entertaining or funny? Just your run-of-the-mill failed normie content

Had a glance over his videos... Surely no one above the age of 16 thinks these kinds of videos are entertaining or funny? Just your run-of-the-mill failed normie content
Yeah but he's back

And hey, at least icuck is getting even more flak for simping, hopefully it will set an example for others

Fuark slayer my fellow chincel is back

Pewdiepie said idubbz cuckism gonna bring back leafy lmfao

jfl

I don't watch leafy

In the end, it was Ian who took it on the chin.

Croatian musician Thompson
Very based
Will check out his music. The moment I saw that photo it instantly gave me "yugoslavian conflict musician" vibe. Idk why but I really like that niche, used to listen to this guys music a lot
I wish I wasn't so low IQ so that I could actually understand and remember what the fuck was going on during conflict in this area.

Will check out his music. The moment I saw that photo it instantly gave me "yugoslavian conflict musician" vibe. Idk why but I really like that niche, used to listen to this guys music a lot
I wish I wasn't so low IQ so that I could actually understand and remember what the fuck was going on during conflict in this area.

Oh no boyo, this video is serbian; still based, though. Basically, after Yugoslavia collapsed, Serbs wanted to conquer all ex-yugo countries, but got wrecked and failed.

Major life fuel for me ngl.

Interesting but dgaf funny to see from sides

On another note, it's fun to see Ian chimpout in his response vid tbh(u can tell he hated his gf onlyfans)