Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys ive been rejected by a girl

newguy74

newguy74

I hope we can be friends
I feel so awful and it wasn't even a simple no she just mocked me and then her friends mocked me too she said that I'm too ugly for her this feels so awful I almost cried how can I deal with these new feelings

I feel so awful and it wasn't even a simple no she just mocked me and then her friends mocked me too she said that I'm too ugly for her this feels so awful I almost cried how can I deal with these new feelings
Fuel

Absolutely broootal bro. I proposed to a girl back in highschool too and she friendzoned me but I realised I am too ugly for her

What did we tell you was going to happen

Mi sento così male e non è stato nemmeno un semplice no, mi ha semplicemente preso in giro e poi anche le sue amiche mi hanno preso in giro, ha detto che sono troppo brutto per lei, mi sento così male che ho quasi pianto, come posso affrontare questi nuovi sentimenti?
same thing
When I was in middle school, I liked a girl who wouldn't even bother to text me back. When I confessed my feelings to her, she immediately referred them to the bully I've always hated. Eventually, I realized she was just using me to brag about being attractive. She would pretend to be interested, but then completely ignore me.

The way to deal with this is to accept the black pill fact: the causes of existence are an eternal condition. And dealing with it doesn't mean your life will get better, it means an understanding of the condition that, like it or not, are things imposed (that are true) on you as an obligation to accept. That's why some say that these phases are the most *rope (even more so for betas in denial). And so, your truecel life continues, being what you are.

At first glance this may seem brutal (and it really is), but brutality is a flow over which we have no control. This will be marked as a plot of your truecel life, whether you accept or deny that it happened. That is true.

Absolutely broootal bro. I proposed to a girl back in highschool too and she friendzoned me but I realised I am too ugly for her
Really brutal. But you could reject this other storyline, be accepted into the friend zone. This is called beta in denial.

you should've beaten them up HAHAHAHA

"Bro, just ask her out, the worst she can say is no"

Dont listen to normies and cucks. Dont ask foids out, ever again, unless you are ready to be rejected in a similar manner.

welcome to the real world. now 200x that and ur on my level (nightmare difficulty mode)

Screenshot 20240210 023151 Instagram

Your biggest mistake was asking out a foid infront of her friends, never ever do that