Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guys, I'm going to moneymaxx and looksmaxx. I need your encouragement

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★★
I'm late 30s khhv

My only hope is to give it my all to making money and fixing my appearance

I just took on a very hard 50 hrs a week job just so I could make more money. I've started working out.

I can keep this thread updated.

I'm just tired of not being loved. Of being alone. I'm so close to being considered old. I have no relationship experience. It's very nearly over for me. I have to go all in one last time

Wish me luck

Good luck ig

Love doesn't exist dummy, spend your hard-earned money on prostitutes if anything.

KHHV in your late 30s is crazy man, you are strong for making it this far in life.

Thanks man

I just want to know what it's like to hold hands with someone you didn't have to pay for, even if it's fake
Hold your moms hand

Improvement will take at least 1-3 years.
The most important thing for you is to not give up, especially in the starting phase.
You will work hard, real hard these first couple of months without seeing any progress. Don't let yourself get discouraged by it, results will show later. You need to push trough these early days of no results.

Bullshit, thinking that sticking your penis in some wet hole makes your life easy and valuable is foid logic
He is KHHV because he is a low value male, low value men have harder lives because they get treated worse by society, it isn't just about sex.

KHHV in your late 30s is crazy man, you are strong for making it this far in life.
Believe me I think about dying all the time

Improvement will take at least 1-3 years.
The most important thing for you is to not give up, especially in the starting phase.
You will work hard, real hard these first couple of months without seeing any progress. Don't let yourself get discouraged by it, results will show later. You need to push trough these early days of no results.

1-3 years? Brutal but probably true. Your right it will be hard to see results soon.

I got to give it everything I have. I don't want to die like this

don't do soft lookmaxxing, the only thing that can help you increase your SMV is hardcore lookmaxxing and using surgeries.
i have noticed that my worst traits are from things that i can't change and it's true. the most things that matter in life are the things that we can't have control over

1-3 years? Brutal but probably true. Your right it will be hard to see results soon.
You won't see results soon. You will see results late.
That's what's so mean about it. Many give up because they don't see quick results.
But you have to keep pushing for at least 3 months before you see the results.
That's why most people fail. They don't see results after 2 weeks, so they quit. But the results will only show much later, you just have to keep pushing.

don't do soft lookmaxxing, the only thing that can help you increase your SMV is hardcore lookmaxxing and using surgeries.
i have noticed that my worst traits are from things that i can't change and it's true. the most things that matter in life are the things that we can't have control over

I can fix my asymmetrical nose. That's 1 point better looking by itself

You won't see results soon. You will see results late.
That's what's so mean about it. Many give up because they don't see quick results.
But you have to keep pushing for at least 3 months before you see the results.
That's why most people fail. They don't see results after 2 weeks, so they quit. But the results will only show much later, you just have to keep pushing.

Thanks man. I'm going to cut out all bad food, eat only meats and vegetables, no soda.

I just want the feeling of someone desiring me one time before I die. Even if it's just saying I look cute. I just want that once.