Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys, I think you should try this. It might just work

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Swingers clubs. Hire a hooker and go to one of these. Since you are seen with a woman your SMV will go up and people will consider you a normal human and let you
fuck their wives/gfs. Women are easily biased so if you have a gf they will find you attractive instantly. The idea that they are "stealing" you from her is a HUGE turn
on for them. Your subhuman genes are irrelevant in this context. The validation the escort provides you with is enough to bypass women's gene scanning.

With this method you can get lustful sex with multiple women. No approaching, no need to prove your worth, no bullshit dating. Just straight up sex. You can do
this multiple times with different hookers if you see it works and have the money to afford it. We keep telling ourselves it's over but we haven't tried dirty tricks like this. We have
to exploit how easily bendable the female mind is just like how they exploit men's horniness.

I'm a college student and don't have enough money for this so I can't make an attempt. However, some of you might be able to afford an escort so why not give my
plan a try and see if it works? Nothing to lose. Even if things don't go well in the swingers club you can still fuck the hooker.
 
Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
482
Online
39m
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If you really want sex why not just fuck the hooker instead? You are basically buying her so other men can fuck her? Jesus Christ dude.

Anyways lots of us do not really want sex, but love and affection.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
This is a actually not a bad idea. But I'd imagine it would be hard to get a whore to go to one of these things and agree to fucking some random guy there. The social engineering aspect of this idea intrigues me. We all know that a group of women will all want / like the same men, so if they see you with someone that mogs them all you may have a really good chance at fucking a chick there.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
The idea that if you have a gf, other women find you hot is true to some extent but it won't work in all cases. A subhuman will still stay a subhuman.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Dunarote said:
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If you really want sex why not just fuck the hooker instead? You are basically buying her so other men can fuck her? Jesus Christ dude.

Anyways lots of us do not really want sex, but love and affection.

Because the sex you will get will be non paid one. You pay for it indirectly but the reason you get it is because you seduce a woman by using some pseudo validation. Other men get to fuck the prostitue whiele you get to fuck their wifves/gfs who you would NOT be able to hire.
 
D

Dingus_Incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
121
Online
16m
This is like something from a really bad "dude bro" comedy.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
11gaijin said:
The idea that if you have a gf, other women find you hot is true to some extent but it won't work in all cases. A subhuman will still stay a subhuman.

It works in most cases. I don't know the limits that's why I want someone to try this out. It's like an experiment I want to do because it sounds like a nice idea.
 
O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Posts
123
Online
0
Dunarote said:
This is the stupidest idea I've ever heard. If you really want sex why not just fuck the hooker instead? You are basically buying her so other men can fuck her? Jesus Christ dude.

Anyways lots of us do not really want sex, but love and affection.

because you'd be fucking an hooker, while with OP's idea you'd be finally getting laid for free
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,896
Online
9h 8m
oblivioncel said:
because you'd be fucking an hooker, while with OP's idea you'd be finally getting laid for free

What about hiring the hooker part? This is worse since you might end up not getting laid despite paying, kek
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Sub8Hate said:
This is a actually not a bad idea. But I'd imagine it would be hard to get a whore to go to one of these things and agree to fucking some random guy there. The social engineering aspect of this idea intrigues me. We all know that a group of women will all want / like the same men, so if they see you with someone that mogs them all you may have a really good chance at fucking a chick there.

But you are a random guy as well. Some whores agree to fucking other women so why not agree to fuck another guy?

WOmen are very egotistical and competitive with non subhuman men. They want to be feel like they seduced you. By having you fuck them they feel as if they "won" because they have beaten your SO in terms of attraction so they know they are better. It's only sex but it's done for free, with consent and you feel good knowing you "seduced" her with your mind tricks.


11gaijin said:
What about hiring the hooker part? This is worse since you might end up not getting laid despite paying, kek

I said you can try it and see if it works. Besides you can always fuck the hooker if you are still in the time frame.
 

Similar threads

mistersinister
Replies
2
Views
185
totalcel
totalcel
sub human
Replies
39
Views
639
1337hikki
1337hikki
Deleted member 42445
Replies
57
Views
2K
mindgoblin80085
mindgoblin80085
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top