Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory guys I think we can help protect women from being raped and I think it is our duty as gentlemen to do this

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Basically if we give women the sound advice to have voluntarily sex with the ugly men who want to have sex with them, then if they have sex with those ugly men, the ugly men will not want to rape them (they will love them for giving sex) plus the ugly men won't want to rape other foids either since they are getting sex.

This of course means that foids will have to have sex with people who are not us specifically though, but they're doing that anyway. The question is whether it bothers us more if they do this to a bunch of ugly men instead of a bunch of chads.

I realize this seems like a high cost to pay but the way I look at it - there are some women I don't want to rape me, so I would choose to voluntarily have sex with some of those women on my own terms rather than have those foids ambush me and rape me when it is inconvenient.

There are a lot of women I'm not sure attracted to and probably wouldn't enjoy sex with them but I think I could do it if it meant helping contribute to peaceful coexistence between the sexes. Basically I just don't think it would be that horrible.

Why do they think sex with us ugly men would be so horrible? I realize it's not like your dream vacation but it's almost like most women would rather fuck each other instead of ugly men.

Do women basically feel about sex with ugly men the way we feel about sex with all men? That kind of homophobia complements our heterosexuality though, how can women call themselves heterosexual when they only like such an amazing minority of men? It's like they're mostly not heterosexual at all except for these alpha archtypes.

Cope, most rapes are by people who have already had consensual sex. Incels raping people is rare. @Edmund_Kemper made a post about this a while ago

Cope, most rapes are by people who have already had consensual sex. Incels raping people is rare. @Edmund_Kemper made a post about this a while ago
I would be interested in reading that thread.

So it's something like the foid puts out to get betabux and then doesn't want to put out anyore and just get freebies and guy is pissed off and takes what he's entitled to?

foids wouldn't do it. they know how to not get raped but don't care because they want to keep being sluts and whores (for chad only).

I would be interested in reading that thread.

So it's something like the foid puts out to get betabux and then doesn't want to put out anyore and just get freebies and guy is pissed off and takes what he's entitled to?
Gotta wait for him to reply. He has read the scientific literature on this subject more than me, so is more qualified to talk about the nuances.

So a prostitute/whore/harlot does sex for money and a slut does sex for feel-goods?

I want to do sex for feel-goods so would I be a slut if sex were available to me?

So a prostitute/whore/harlot does sex for money and a slut does sex for feel-goods?
yeah i call foids in relationshits whores and foids who causally sleep around sluts.
I want to do sex for feel-goods so would I be a slut if sex were available to me?
yeah i think sluts is for foids tho. i want to sleep around too tbh. i would be a libertine if girls wanted to have sex with me. but they don't

Last edited:
foids wouldn't do it. they know how to not get raped but don't care because they want to keep being sluts and whores (for chad only).

yeah i think sluts is for foids tho. i want to sleep around too tbh. i would be a libertine if girls wanted to have sex with me. but they don't
I'm thinking our insults could evolve... like if we could embrace some hypothetical Libertine then how does the common slut deviate from that ideal Libertine, and how can be name them to emphasize that difference?

High IQ mental gymnastics

Well it makes sense. A virgin would get anxious or some shit like that.

Well it makes sense. A virgin would get anxious or some shit like that.
everyone gets anxious what makes a hero is not experiencing fear but how you bravely master your fears