Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys I think my phone is glitched haha

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every dating app profile I have gets 0 responses, 0 replies, 0 interactions, 0 likes, 0 comments.

I thought it was just Tinder that was broken, but it seems to happen for all the other dating apps as well. Anyone else experiencing this bug or glitch? or is it just me?

I've tried redownloading the app, resetting my phone, updating the OS, making a new account, none of it seems to fix this bug/glitch that I'm getting.

Try reinstalling. That fixed my issue.

*Reincarnating.

Last edited:
No I don't use those apps.

Same thing happens to me

yeah i also have that bug.it's weird because i have 3 others phones and they all give me the same bug.I even used different accounts and stuff(with the same pictures though),but that bug just followed me.I think it's something to do with my wifi.pretty weird huh?

Works for me bro
4E40FA9E D463 4657 AD29 E9B8274D2722

It is working just as intended.

Same thing happens to me
yeah i also have that bug.it's weird because i have 3 others phones and they all give me the same bug.I even used different accounts and stuff(with the same pictures though),but that bug just followed me.I think it's something to do with my wifi.pretty weird huh?
haha, hopefully they fix the glitch soon haha, wouldnt want to not be able to get women haha

It's not a glitch, its your bad personality as to why you're not getting any matches. You should write a really long bio about how you love women and think they're kweenz :soy:

Same, the devs should fix this bug.

is your personality glitched too?

Every dating app profile I have gets 0 responses, 0 replies, 0 interactions, 0 likes, 0 comments.

I thought it was just Tinder that was broken, but it seems to happen for all the other dating apps as well. Anyone else experiencing this bug or glitch? or is it just me?

I've tried redownloading the app, resetting my phone, updating the OS, making a new account, none of it seems to fix this bug/glitch that I'm getting.

Same Thing here. I even went into the City to see if it works in a crowded area, but I just got rapped by bunch of pigmented Gentleman. They took one look at my phone, saw that I had 0 Matches and shoved up my ass while laughing at me.

Your phone is faulty,my model is only for playing stupid gacha games and read shit,so it works as intended.

I hear that if you just pay for Tinder Gold it fixes this issue. Legit