Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Guys, i seriously need your help...

• Thread starter Fuckmyexistence
  • Start date
Fuckmyexistence

Fuckmyexistence

Professional Cuck-Slayer
-
i personally dont think im too ugly, yet i have no friends and therefore never even gotten close to getting close to a girl, sexually or otherwise, i have extreme anxiety and idk what to do anymore, im way too socially isolated, please, help.

i would post pics of myself but the mods dont seem to like that...

but im like 5'11 at 16 which is taller than most and relatively athletic, yet no one seems to like me, there are ugly beta manlets at my school who are more successful with foids than me...

im like another level of mentalcel and idk what to do, my social anxiety is way too strong.

First of all: Calm down. You are 16. Your life is just starting and you still have a few years to experience vital formative experiences. Since you describe yourself as a Mentalcel you should actually take a moment and consider bluepilled Normie advice and put yourself out there. You are still in school, right? Do you have at least some sort of social circle even if they aren't your friends? Basically just people who know your name? Also stop hanging out in places like this. You are too young and most importantly you are not ugly enough to be here.

First of all: Calm down. You are 16. Your life is just starting and you still have a few years to experience vital formative experiences. Since you describe yourself as a Mentalcel you should actually take a moment and consider bluepilled Normie advice and put yourself out there. You are still in school, right? Do you have at least some sort of social circle even if they aren't your friends? Basically just people who know your name? Also stop hanging out in places like this. You are too young and most importantly you are not ugly enough to be here.
im part of no social circle, im so fucking lonely, i speak to no one and i feel like a loser

Sure I'll help you.

After you post more pictures of your sister tbh

48BU.gif

im part of no social circle, im so fucking lonely, i speak to no one and i feel like a loser
But you are still in school, right? Just start off by greeting people you sit next to in class when you enter the room. The first step to building your own social circle is to make sure there are at least some people who know your name.

You have to socialize... Find a hobby, a sport. Be good at it. Be very good at it. It will boost your confidence, make you more popular. Practice your social skills. Do anything but shitposting on this forum full of losers like me.

I don't have any sage advice for you, because I'm not exactly the model of mental stability and success. I thought like you at 16, though.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that nothing good ever comes from comparing yourself to your peers. I struggled with this shit and I still do. It's a complete waste of time and mental energy, literally nothing comes from it but more anxiety.

Also, don't become too extreme in any of your views. That leads to a rabbit hole that's really hard to escape from. It's especially easy when you find groups who have views that hit home with your anxiety and inexperience. They also like to peddle a sense of belonging that ends up being really fucking toxic and fake. Don't take the extreme left or right seriously at all.

I can also say that my life was vastly different from 16 to now. You have TONS of time. Even when you're 20-25 you'll still considered young. Don't be racking your brain about life too much right now. Focus on school and find a cheap hobby or two that you like to occupy yourself. If you're athletic you could do sports at school or find a club or something in your area. This would help with meeting people too. The biggest advice that I would give my 16 year old self is to stay active. Lift if you want, but stay active no matter what.

If this forum is like an outlet/support group for you then that's great, but don't rely on it. Severely limit how much time you hang around incel stuff. Don't take a lot of the theories to heart. I say this because you're 16. Your brain isn't even fully developed yet and you're just going through the shit right now.

And for fuck's sake, you're 5'11" at 16. You'll hit 6'+ by the time you're 18. Don't worry about your height.

Last edited:
i personally dont think im too ugly, yet i have no friends and therefore never even gotten close to getting close to a girl, sexually or otherwise, i have extreme anxiety and idk what to do anymore, im way too socially isolated, please, help.

i would post pics of myself but the mods dont seem to like that...

but im like 5'11 at 16 which is taller than most and relatively athletic, yet no one seems to like me, there are ugly beta manlets at my school who are more successful with foids than me...

im like another level of mentalcel and idk what to do, my social anxiety is way too strong.
Join a sports team to make easy friends, or band, choir, anything that forces people to be around you. Don't be the quiet kid, it doesn't work. You won't stand out if you are the quiet kid. Be aggressive, have ideas to discuss, make opinions, be open to any conversation. I'm getting too ahead of myself. Start with the first step: join a club/team of some sort.

You have to socialize... Find a hobby, a sport. Be good at it. Be very good at it. It will boost your confidence, make you more popular. Practice your social skills. Do anything but shitposting on this forum full of losers like me.

>just become a professional bro
>just... do this bro. I don't know how to do it and neither can I help you, but just... do it

Awesome advice. Like telling a cancer patient to "just cure yourself"

Just fucking give up. Better blackpilled than bluepilled and unsuccessful

>just become a professional bro
>just... do this bro. I don't know how to do it and neither can I help you, but just... do it

Awesome advice. Like telling a cancer patient to "just cure yourself"
Lol being good at something takes time and effort and thats it unless you are a lowiqcel.

16 year olds should be banned

Honestly I hated everyone I was around at 16. Your best bet is to start making money now and just move out as soon as possible. Once you are away from your toxic environment you will feel better and have a better chance of succeeding.

Just fucking give up. Better blackpilled than bluepilled and unsuccessful

I can tell a lot of the newer people are bitter redpillers turned black, as they believe you can "become alpha" through sports and lifting.
Little do they know with shit genes no amount of sports or lifting will ever save you. They think they can become Zyzz or Arnold with just "muh dedication!" alone, lmao. So clueless. And besides, sports requires you to be NT as fuck. If you're not, they'll just kick you out. Why would they want an unsocial guy who is shit at the game? They're not a fucking charity lmao, they want to win. If you can't help the team win and/or be fun to be around, they'll tell you to fuck right off.

People who suggest sports as a way out are practically saying "expose yourself to Chads and hope for the best :feelstastyman:"
Lol being good at something takes time and effort and thats it unless you are a lowiqcel.

Yes because "talent" doesn't exist and is just a myth.

Face it, you can't become what you want. You become what you can become, aim too high and you will come crashing down. If you're so fucking stupid and think hard work will benefit you, I can already hear every rich capitalist laughing at how fucking delusional you are.

Last edited:
I can tell a lot of the newer people are bitter redpillers turned black, as they believe you can "become alpha" through sports and lifting.
Little do they know with shit genes no amount of sports or lifting will ever save you. They think they can become Zyzz or Arnold with just "muh dedication!" alone, lmao. So clueless. And besides, sports requires you to be NT as fuck. If you're not, they'll just kick you out. Why would they want an unsocial guy who is shit at the game? They're not a fucking charity lmao, they want to win. If you can't help the team win and/or be fun to be around, they'll tell you to fuck right off.

People who suggest sports as a way out are practically saying "expose yourself to Chads and hope for the best :feelstastyman:"

Yes because "talent" doesn't exist and is just a myth.

Face it, you can't become what you want. You become what you can become, aim too high and you will come crashing down. If you're so fucking stupid and think hard work will benefit you, I can already hear every rich capitalist laughing at how fucking delusional you are.
exactly. JFL at people who think a subhuman virgin manley will ascend with a 6 pack and roidmaxxing. when i used to play sports, i would almost always either be on the bench of the sidelines. Sports are fucking suifuel is you aren't a D1 college bound Giga-Chad Slayer

Post selfie in ratings megathread. Also i struggle with same issues but i contacted an anonymous support service and theyve helped alot and now im going to the doctors for help with my mental health issues, thanks to them.

Post selfie in ratings megathread. Also i struggle with same issues but i contacted an anonymous support service and theyve helped alot and now im going to the doctors for help with my mental health issues, thanks to them.
where can i find the ratings megathread, i cant seem to find it no matter what

Start NTmaxxing and therapymaxxing ASAP and put yourself out there. Remember to keep a relaxed attitude. Life has just begun for you:D

Start NTmaxxing and therapymaxxing ASAP and put yourself out there. Remember to keep a relaxed attitude. Life has just begun for you:D

Any evidence that any of this shit will help? Also JFL @ suggesting therapy. THERAPY IS A SCAM. THEY'LL JUST PUMP YOU FULL OF DRUGS YOU FUCKING DICK.

Take your bluepill and shove it up your ass.

Most people are lonely. Even the Chad or Stacy complains about having shallow fake friends. That's just the way it is in America.

This is the result of the spiritual dilution of America where majority of people are superficial and form shallow bonds with one another. I even saw threads here where the poster complains about joining a club or Meetup group and everyone just goes their own way after the activity is done.

Why do you think anime and other shows from Asia have deeper emotional impact or plot depth on average compared to American shows?

Because America is more superficial and shallow because this is a left brained spiritually weak culture

Any evidence that any of this shit will help? Also JFL @ suggesting therapy. THERAPY IS A SCAM. THEY'LL JUST PUMP YOU FULL OF DRUGS YOU FUCKING DICK.

Take your bluepill and shove it up your ass.
One commenter said to try drugs even once not to feel as though you wasted your life not trying everything. Therapy can work for normies.
I'm sure I'd like the bluepill shoved up my ass.

One commenter said to try drugs even once not to feel as though you wasted your life not trying everything. Therapy can work for normies.
I'm sure I'd like the bluepill shoved up my ass.
nah man drugs work for me, weed is a 10/10 cope

Jancel? Come on you are 16, Also you Say you are not.too ugly, so i don't know if you are a attentionWhore or smt like that

I don't have any sage advice for you, because I'm not exactly the model of mental stability and success. I thought like you at 16, though.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that nothing good ever comes from comparing yourself to your peers. I struggled with this shit and I still do. It's a complete waste of time and mental energy, literally nothing comes from it but more anxiety.

Also, don't become too extreme in any of your views. That leads to a rabbit hole that's really hard to escape from. It's especially easy when you find groups who have views that hit home with your anxiety and inexperience. They also like to peddle a sense of belonging that ends up being really fucking toxic and fake. Don't take the extreme left or right seriously at all.

I can also say that my life was vastly different from 16 to now. You have TONS of time. Even when you're 20-25 you'll still considered young. Don't be racking your brain about life too much right now. Focus on school and find a cheap hobby or two that you like to occupy yourself. If you're athletic you could do sports at school or find a club or something in your area. This would help with meeting people too. The biggest advice that I would give my 16 year old self is to stay active. Lift if you want, but stay active no matter what.

If this forum is like an outlet/support group for you then that's great, but don't rely on it. Severely limit how much time you hang around incel stuff. Don't take a lot of the theories to heart. I say this because you're 16. Your brain isn't even fully developed yet and you're just going through the shit right now.

And for fuck's sake, you're 5'11" at 16. You'll hit 6'+ by the time you're 18. Don't worry about your height.
This is great advice

Find friends right now, no matter what get a social circle and get ouf of this forum. Leave the internet in general and FIND friends

Go to a gay forum and ask them if you are ugly or not.

"Ask in a forum if im ugly or not" :lul::lul::lul: