Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys I need some advice badddd

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
So if you didn't know I had a podcast, and this guy messaged me over twitter. He doesn't live in the area but he drives back and forth from here and another city. We haven't exchanged pictures or really anything, but he wants to meet up sometime soon. All I know about him is he's in his 30's(?). He's willing to give me a free breakfast. Heres the thing; I don't go out and I don't know how to order or what to do, and this guy wants to meet up and be my friend. I've never had a friend? Is he memeing with me? he seems dedsrs tbh. I don't know what to do. Is he going to kidnap me? :worryfeels: I don't wanna say no to him, and if I say yes I'd have my first irl friend ever. I feel like I'd do some weird shit or something. Idk bros I'm really spooked and anxious

What do I do guys please

Wtf, I don't know

He'a a serial rapist murderer
he wants to rape you

LoL ignore or ban him, he probably wants to rape you or something

if hes 30 and u look as young as u say u do then hes probably a pedo

the free breakfast part is suspicious ngl it sounds like a bait

He is either 1. A pedocel 2. FBIcel 3. a rapist or 4. legitimate

You probably shouldn't do it, at least not without finding out more about this person first.

So if you didn't know I had a podcast, and this guy messaged me over twitter. He doesn't live in the area but he drives back and forth from here and another city. We haven't exchanged pictures or really anything, but he wants to meet up sometime soon. All I know about him is he's in his 30's(?). He's willing to give me a free breakfast. Heres the thing; I don't go out and I don't know how to order or what to do, and this guy wants to meet up and be my friend. I've never had a friend? Is he memeing with me? he seems dedsrs tbh. I don't know what to do. Is he going to kidnap me? :worryfeels: I don't wanna say no to him, and if I say yes I'd have my first irl friend ever. I feel like I'd do some weird shit or something. Idk bros I'm really spooked and anxious

What do I do guys please
He might try to kill you so go with your parents or somethings

he wants to touch your pee pee
but srsly, how long have you guys been talking? I'm kinda paranoid about this... Get to know him a little better before agreeing to meet up irl, just to be sure he is for real and not just someone trying to doxx you

You're going to be an organ donor.

guys these answers are scaring me a little and you guys are my only friends :whatfeels:

like a week on and off
Half these mofos don't even know you. And the other half is giving you meme advice.

Ask yourself. What kinda man takes another dude to lunch when they don't even know them irl... The dude's either a predator or gay. GHOST HIM

that nigga gonna fuck you

@Algeriancel @ManletHalfCurry @Bane of Arthropods @singleplayercel @jerrycan dan

Sounds suspicious as fuck, don’t go tbh or at least have a contingency plan should something go wrong.

Give it a shot! You'll regret it later if you say no
full

i wouldn't trust him

He's probably a male feminist who wants to beat you up and post a video of it online so he can get validation from foids.

He wants to insert his penis inside your ass and creampie inside your butt, so ban him, immediately.

At least talk to him on webcam before meeting.

@Sparrow's Song @Algeriancel @Monk of Failure @Algeriancel @ManletHalfCurry @Bane of Arthropods @singleplayercel @jerrycan dan
@builderseed @pp183 you also give good advice

He is either 1. A pedocel 2. FBIcel 3. a rapist or 4. legitimate

You probably shouldn't do it, at least not without finding out more about this person first.
look there the bad outweigh the good idk man risky af and we cant lose you here

look there the bad outweigh the good idk man risky af and we cant lose you here
yeah but i've never had an online friend IRL. Idk what the fuck to do. also @FinnCel thought I should meet him so his opinion would be cool too

yeah but i've never had an online friend IRL. Idk what the fuck to do. also @FinnCel thought I should meet him so his opinion would be cool too
Trust me, you should do it!!
Might give you a big lifefuel

@Sparrow's Song @Algeriancel @Monk of Failure @Algeriancel @ManletHalfCurry @Bane of Arthropods @singleplayercel @jerrycan dan
@builderseed @pp183 you also give good advice
View attachment 186563
Now it’s getting a little creepy. Why would he say this?
CD939BAF 8BC4 4760 997A 5EE268DF608C

ask him for pics of himself if you don’t already have them. Ask for his name and shit. Thought he was innocent but now this is weird tbh

not that my opinion matters, but I think you should give it a little more time
Like... give him a call on discord or add him on steam, psn or whatever to play something together

You're going to either have to bring a parent or not go. I would've just rejected his offer at the start TBH.

i say make friend another way. dont them twitter cunts all want you in prison

@builderseed @pp183
Last tag I'm gonna do. we were talking about statusmaxxing. Not gonna do it. @Haywire @TigerFestival @FrothySolutions

Attachments

• 1578392446263.png
    1578392446263.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 186575
@builderseed @pp183
Last tag I'm gonna do. we were talking about statusmaxxing. Not gonna do it. @Haywire @TigerFestival
WTF. What a Gaylord. kinda glad you didn’t meet this guy.

View attachment 186575
@builderseed @pp183
Last tag I'm gonna do. we were talking about statusmaxxing. Not gonna do it. @Haywire @TigerFestival
"Baby boy" he is pedocel confirmed

@Gyros_Pretcel

Just fuckin' block him. There is no such thing as good friend. Why is he so desperate to meet you? It's enormously suspicious.

View attachment 186575
@builderseed @pp183
Ask him about his white van. Ded srs

Aren't you 19? do you really want a "friend" who's in his 30s?

Just fuckin' block him. There is no such thing as good friend. Why is he so desperate to meet you? It's enormously suspicious.
I feel like you didnt see the screenshot. Yeah I'm like 90% sure hes pedo
Aren't you 19? do you really want a "friend" who's in his 30s?
Idc about age as long as hes a friend. The closest thing ive had to friends was talking to old homeless people dead srs

@Dioncel What are your thoughts?

This is so fucking weird
do you know why exactly he is interested in you?