Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guys I have severe depression

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Today I looked at tinder and chad didn't respond to my texts and nudes, I think that there's no point to living anymore.

Then later, I was choking on some food while at a restaurant and guess who saved me? A 10/10 gigachad? No, a 5'2 BALDING INDIAN JANITOR. YIKES. Why is he not locked up yet?

If chad doesn't respond to me in the next 2 seconds I'm killing myself (aka eating 2 TicTacs)

Last edited:
These were funny 2 years ago

my feel when only subhuman males are showing attraction for me

5'2 balding indian janitor unironically mogs me because of job

Today I looked at tinder and chad didn't respond to my texts and nudes, I think that there's no point to living anymore.

Then later, I was choking on some food while at a restaurant and guess who saved me? A 10/10 gigachad? No, a 5'2 BALDING INDIAN JANITOR. YIKES. Why is he not locked up yet?

If chad doesn't respond to me in the next 2 seconds I'm killing myself (aka eating 2 TicTacs)
It has become a meme now.
Even the NHS and doctors will start pulling up foids on this ridiculous LARPING.
They eventually will call bullsit and stuff metamphetamines in their face and tell them to fuck off.