Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys, I don't think Mickey roped...

赤い太陽

赤い太陽

Recruit
★★★★
I've scoured the Internet for an obituary for @Mickeyonacid, but each time, I keep coming up short. I mean, I've seen several obituaries for people who died on Jan. 25, 2019, but most of those deaths were women. The men were elderly seniors, but no one I saw seemed to match Mickey's profile.

So Mickey is either an old man, or he lied about being born on January 25 (I couldn't find a single obituary for someone born and dead on that same date), or Mickey didn't rope after all. Then again, it's possible his death wasn't publicized.

Or maybe I'm just the suspicious type. I'll try my search again in a week or so.

based detectivecel

we need @investigatorcel

Most people don't get obituaries these days. He was probably lonely too.

This is an injustice. A crime that needs to be dealt with.

Wow thats high effort. Thanks for the info.

Stuff like that should always be taken with a grain of salt tbh

This is actually fairly high effort and high iq.

maybe he roped on dec 29th or sometime between then and jan 25th, either way rip if he did and if he ever logs in again he will have a lot of explaining to do

Lol he could have roped before then

So many people die a day, and many of them dont get proper obituaries, sad as it is.

maybe he roped on dec 29th or sometime between then and jan 25th, either way rip if he did and if he ever logs in again he will have a lot of explaining to do

This is my assumption as well. He most likely did it right before New Year or directly after it.
So many people die a day

Specifically men.

I've scoured the Internet for an obituary for @Mickeyonacid, but each time, I keep coming up short. I mean, I've seen several obituaries for people who died on Jan. 25, 2019, but most of those deaths were women. The men were elderly seniors, but no one I saw seemed to match Mickey's profile.

So Mickey is either an old man, or he lied about being born on January 25 (I couldn't find a single obituary for someone born and dead on that same date), or Mickey didn't rope after all. Then again, it's possible his death wasn't publicized.

Or maybe I'm just the suspicious type. I'll try my search again in a week or so.
He was last online online on dec 29th also so it could have been earlier than the 25th

if he lives alone there's the possibility that no one has find the corpse.

He is HarveyWeinsteinHero 2.0

He caught Minnie doing stuff with Pluto...
Dog pill
O
G

he is probably a LARPer like rest of users who said they'll rope

This has me quite inerested.Post If there's any development.