Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GUYS I ASCENDED WITH MY ONEITIS

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
10% - Please refrain from worshipping your oneitis in inceldom discussion
In my dream last night. You thought I'd actually gotten laid? Hahaha man I'm trucel tier. You got pranked. Sorry.

I think about my Oneitis every night tbh. Her beautiful face, her body, her smile, her voice, her name. She's perfect for me. I love her so much and I wanna impregnate her and make her my gf/ wife. It's so brutal being this alone.

how long have yo known her

Oneitis oneitis oneitis
stop shitting up my notifications faggots

Stop being a cuck. Oneitism is cucked

Shut the fuck up you dumb cunt.

Y’all think I’m annoying but don’t think these bluepilled muh oneitis threads are annoying

I think I'm gonna block you actually

In my dream last night. You thought I'd actually gotten laid? Hahaha man I'm trucel tier. You got pranked. Sorry.

I think about my Oneitis every night tbh. Her beautiful face, her body, her smile, her voice, her name. She's perfect for me. I love her so much and I wanna impregnate her and make her my gf/ wife. It's so brutal being this alone.
Oh same. I dream my Oneitis every night. In my last dream I was holding her hand, we were in a car, it was so romantic...

10% - Please refrain from worshipping your oneitis in inceldom discussion