Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious guys i am actually a fakecel in roblox

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
fuck all of you hahah all these time i was a fakecel and you guys didnt even know it. i am laughing with my girlfriend right now at you guys rotting and not being able to get a fucking girl. currently getting my dick sucked while typing this. you guys are defintion of being a loser.
dont take it serious its a fuckingjoke. on a real note though i cant with this lonliness

Last edited:
nigga you have 60 days online in this site no way you're getting a gf anytime soon

Yeah right, you wish. :feelskek:

Shocked Oh No GIF by Yêu Lu

Reported (in roblox)

Why did you change the title pussy

Lol i was about to leak your face but thank god

in video game

Joined after me and has 60 d online:feelshaha:,you are never getting a gf

Joined after me and has 60 d online:feelshaha:,you are never getting a gf
Most prolific users who joined after you have more online time, to be honest; 7 days isn't much... :smonk:

But it's truly over for subhumans constructing their own reality in which they were the LARPing Chadlites the entire time. :society:

Do you just let your computer be on or do you seriously stay on all the time,i had two accounts and been lurking for 2 years and still have less time than you.How tf
yes only lonliness and misery

in my dreams

i wanan get shot to death
I realized 80 percent of guys here had free sex once or few times at some point in their lives, only shutins probably don't hide their sexual experience. I feel so naive, cringe and retarded when I remember that I argued with the so called fakecels.

I realized 80 percent of guys here had free sex once or few times at some point in their lives, only shutins probably don't hide their sexual experience. I feel so naive, cringe and retarded when I remember that I argued with the so called fakecels.
i never had sex

Do you just let your computer be on or do you seriously stay on all the time,i had two accounts and been lurking for 2 years and still have less time than you.How tf
i just k eep it on the site and do other things and sometmes just see the threads an dpost a new one

This is my second account,i have been lurking for 2 years.Before this i was on cuckdit until they blasted all the incels from there.This site was too extreme for me because of the pedos and mentalcels until they got banned few months back.This site is too depressing for me.I lose track of time , get addicted to consuming suicidal content instead of coping with video games and moneymaxxing.I don't blame others for their online time.They have their own reasons and this is their way to cope
When the soy is too strong