Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys how do i tell my crush that i like her

newguy74

newguy74

I hope we can be friends
I'm super nervous and scared and I don't know what to say to her

You should first change your face, height and race after your done with that, you'll need to go through NT training to become NT and finally leave the site and ask her out. If you can't do any of that then just leave it

'hello would you appreciate it if I raped you? ok cause I was thinking like isn't it fascinating how if you said yes then it wouldn't be rape, so it would ruin what I'm about to do? so I was kind of hoping you'd say no. fuck I'm good at this'

If you are ugly enough to be on this site I recommend not talking to her.

Make sure you have a good personality. It's what women care about the most! Be funny, lighten up the mood a little if you want. Be honest about your feelings. Remember, the worst thing she can say is no! Since women are the empathetic gender, don't be afraid of judgement. As long as you have good hygiene and touch grass regularly you should be fine.

fuck off infiltroon

Make sure you have a good personality. It's what women care about the most! Be funny, lighten up the mood a little if you want. Be honest about your feelings. Remember, the worst thing she can say is no! Since women are the empathetic gender, don't be afraid of judgement. As long as you have good hygiene and touch grass regularly you should be fine.
Don't forget to bring some roofies, bags and duct tape in case she says no (in GTA VI nigger mod)

Just ask her out, if she is physically attracted to you, she will say yes. Doesn't matter what you do or say as long as you're not extremely creepy.

Keep pestering her until she caves in! Eventually she'll call the authorities and you'll have your devices confiscated rendering you unable to show up in this forum

Kidnap her she`ll have no choice but to say yes

your crush is farting out chads cum as we speak, forget her and move on

Joined Today at 8:05 PM
Are you sure you're writing at right site?

tell her you're on semen retention streak day number 1930281 and you're ready to lose it for her

Dont
If you are on this site it probably wont work out

Its also not a good sign you have danial from manhunt on your pic
Manhunt is a truecel tier game

Keep pestering her until she caves in! Eventually she'll call the authorities and you'll have your devices confiscated rendering you unable to show up in this forum
:feelskek:

Did you read the rules and FAQ brfore joining?

you cant tell her most foids have boyfriends they smashed left and right all postions by chad and normie stop cucking yourself over it accept that its over

Well if you already know each other thats a huge Bonus, so tell her that shes sexy and kind and ask her if shes interested in a relationship.

Its all you can do really.

Well if you already know each other thats a huge Bonus, so tell her that shes sexy and kind and ask her if shes interested in a relationship.

Its all you can do really.
What if she says no?

What if she says no?
Then you move on lmao its that simply, tho theres some who stay around and play butler for her, women refer to that as "being friendzoned", usually its being a cuck for her.

Then you move on lmao its that simply, tho theres some who stay around and play butler for her, women refer to that as "being friendzoned", usually its being a cuck for her.
What's wrong with being friends

just know that she's getting railed while we speak, right now she's getting fucked by her 6'+ boyfriend, and soon she'll drink his cum after giving him a 10min bj, all while you're thinking about how to tell her that you like her, have that in mind

My heart says yes but my mind says no