Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guys help

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@FinnCel

Write an algorithm, using pseudo code that allows a user to enter the month and day of their birth as a number. Your algorithm should have valid routines to validate each entry.

@vippnor

Compose a calculation, utilizing pseudo-code that permits a client to enter the month and day of their introduction to the world as a number. Your calculation ought to have legitimate schedules to approve every passage.

Fucking Finncel the cunt probably drunk running ppl over on GTA V when I need his help

Screwing Finncel the cunt most likely alcoholic running ppl over on GTA V when I require his assistance

I can’t paraphrase a dot, unfortunately. A dot will always be a dot, nothing I can about it.

Are you an stem cell I think I can help
What about year?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

What level of complexity is required? I mean do you need to validate the day of the month is valid? like 29 of Feb?

@kodoku thoughts on this?

Compose a calculation, utilizing pseudo-code that permits a client to enter the month and day of their introduction to the world as a number. Your calculation ought to have legitimate schedules to approve every passage.

include #stdio.h
main () {

int month, day;

scanf("%d", month);
scanf("%d", day);

}

That's all I remember

I did it. It's pseudocode. It means it's vague code and can be understood from anyone no matter what coding program they use