Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys help me out regarding wearing underwear

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Can I wear the same underwear I wore today if I wash it and dry it? Or should I wear a different piece and wear the washed underwear day after tomorrow.

The underwear I wore today was boxers and it was my first time and was the most comfortable kind of underwear I've ever worn( I used to wear briefs). and I want it to wear tomorrow also.

i wear the same underwear for an entire week without washing and haven’t had any issues with it

Change your underwear daily. That's my strategy.

You can if you washed and dried it
I wear boxers too

Even if I wash it I can't wear the same one?
Yeah, you could, I just shower at morning, change it, put in the washing machine, go to work, and then wear it in rotation with other underwear to be washed.

Your business. If it is clean, it is cool.

If you dribble then I recommend changing it two days or less. That shit can immediately get dirty if you have urinary incontinence.

Yeah, you could, I just shower at morning, change it, put in the washing machine, go to work, and then wear it in rotation with other underwear to be washed.

Your business. If it is clean, it is cool.
Thanks man
I bought two underwear
One brief and another boxers

Briefs hae always been suffocating me and today I wore boxer and I want to Fully convert into a boxer guy. I want to wear it tomorrow because I will be going out and it feels the most comfortable

If you dribble then I recommend changing it two days or less. That shit can immediately get dirty if you have urinary incontinence.
You mean the urine droplets on undies? When you put your penis back in?