Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys get taller every year

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Im on a looksmaxx Discord and its all 14 and 16 yo who are like 6'0 - 6'4 and look buff because kids these days know of the modern women Gen Z didnt expect yet, but we created them.

These Gen Alpha niggers are complete moggers its just crazy.

I swear barely any 12 yo Gen Z was a 5'11, bulked mogger and done nothing all day but mewing and going to the gym. Gen Alpha is so fucked.

They use the gift of our research to avoid inceldom before it's too late. I salute them, honestly.

My grandnephew just started gymming, he was already rockclimbing and he is 11 years old, he said he didnt want to be a "twig" so the pressure is real.

Tbh im seeing shorter people than before.

Tall guys are only breeding womanlets and making more incels

My grandnephew just started gymming, he was already rockclimbing and he is 11 years old, he said he didnt want to be a "twig" so the pressure is real.
Probably also because bullying increased.

Gen Y Hobbies: Reading, MMORPG, Football, Hunting, Fishing, Bars, Programming

Gen Z Hobbies: Youtube, Insta, Facebook, Dancing, Football, Cooking, Anime, Gaming

Gen Alpha: Tiktok, Gymmaxx, Mewing, Martial Arts, Hustling, Vaping, AI, VR

Probably also because bullying increased.

Gen Y Hobbies: Reading, MMORPG, Football, Hunting, Fishing, Bars, Programming

Gen Z Hobbies: Youtube, Insta, Facebook, Dancing, Football, Cooking, Anime, Gaming

Gen Alpha: Tiktok, Gymmaxx, Mewing, Martial Arts, Hustling, Vaping, AI, VR
I agree with this. I know there has been some bullying at his school, but the kid has been several inches above average height his whole life and he has a 6'3 dad.