Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guys genuine question

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
have yall seen femoids with no tits but you are 100% sure they are not troons?

I havent seen irl tits but ive seen boobs online, You have to check the pussy and see if its real if there is no boobs, Some women dont grow boobs at all and some are really fucking small.

I havent seen irl tits but ive seen boobs online, You have to check the pussy and see if its real if there is no boobs, Some women dont grow boobs at all and some are really fucking small.
yes i saw the the trousers where the pussy should be and i saw no bump

look at hips and shoulders cant fake that. and look at facial structure, even with surgery one can tell

You can immediatly see if a person is a male or female even if she has a lesbian cut + is flat

yea, there are tons of women with little tits. I'm more surprised you've never seen one

i can ofcourse but what im saying is that the women with no tits look very fememine
then listen too your dick, it follows instincts and is a better guesser than someone that overthinks

yes i saw the the trousers where the pussy should be and i saw no bump
No clitoris means its a troon, Also check hips and legs too to see if they are feminine or masculine.

It is very easy to know, but even If you get fooled, It is still a case of the gay of schrodinger ( It is both gay and hetero until you know If they have double x chromossome or not). So I wouldn't get stressed about it

:feelsseriously: yeah there are very flat chested foids.

What the guy above me said

See it all the time in England

Yes, I get very confused since it could either be a man with high estrogen who looks like a woman or a genuine tranny