Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guys from nofap at it again

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
 20200203 225924

“I’m going to keep this short”

Proceeds to write 24 lines of text :lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i'm not going to read IT

The peepeepoopoo incident.

If i don’t coom in like 3 days i can spray my jizz

He probably just fucked up his pelvic floor muscles.

JFL at him talking about "venous leak" he is using muscles not veins or arteries to push out the shit, as for the liquid he claims came out of his penis, it was 99% piss, the anal and urethral sphincter muscles are closely associated with each other, and if the pelvic floor muscles are relaxed too much (Which is what happens when you shit) it can cause leakage of piss (Probably why it felt abnormal because he didn't push it out it just came out independently).

As for not being able to flex his dick again that is muscle problem nothing to do with blood flow. Pelvic floor muscles damage or dysfunction can also can also cause erectile dysfunction.

JFL at this retard this is a great example of why you shouldn't strain your muscles extremely hard when shitting.

lol he never heard of that one drip

Just don't shit theory

sounds like someone just broke his penis, do you need a band aid for your boo boo

No Fap actually hurts you more than it helps you because you get delusional like this.

coomers get more retarded by the day