Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys can we genuinely have respect for each other

misanthropist

misanthropist

Recruit
★★★★
can we just stop calling each other niggers,cumskins and curries this applies to us brocels ofcourse can we just have a brotherly bond because we in this together and the world is against us so why not just be decent humans and just be there for ourselves

We can be there for each other, but we have to mess around a bit as well. Besides that, niggers, cumskins, and curries are good describer terms.

can we just stop calling each other niggers,cumskins and curries this applies to us brocels ofcourse can we just have a brotherly bond because we in this together and the world is against us so why not just be decent humans and just be there for ourselves
No nigger

act like a brocel and you will be called a brocel

act like a brocel and you will be called a brocel
i dont care if im a brocel or not i dont get bitches or friends even i try too and that makes me a fucking incel no matter what you say

Being a decent human got me nowhere

Kill yourself faggot.

u sound like a foid ngl otherwise you would know that's how male groups work ....we make fun of one another and rib other guys in the group

u sound like a foid ngl otherwise you would know that's how male groups work ....we make fun of one another and rib other guys in the group
im a male but damn maybe im the snowflake here lol

Go back to Reddit

no you fucking nigger cumskin curry

:panties:can we just stop calling each other niggers,cumskins and curries this applies to us brocels ofcourse can we just have a brotherly bond because we in this together and the world is against us so why not just be decent humans and just be there for ourselves

I don’t feel offended when people call me cumskin.

But again, that might have to do with the fact that I’m part of the superior race :feelsokman:

That being said, sending good vibes brocel

fuck off nigger

This is how we show our support and sympathy for each other.
nigga

I don’t feel offended when people call me cumskin.

But again, that might have to do with the fact that I’m part of the superior race :feelsokman:
neither do i when they call me nigger i just find those insults funny

That being said, sending good vibes brocel

Kill all niggers and kikes

whats up my nigga what are you up to today