Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guy who likes you, but you're not attracted to him starterpack

this is true. he can get a noodle or any other ethnic foid easily if he wants. a picture of an asian or indian male would have been more accurate. i see white foids with asian/indian male friends all the time and they would never fuck those guys.
There's a million other guys looking for a noodle just like he is. You brownoids should stop posting this tripe, half the asians have "no yellow fever/fetish" in their profiles

There's a million other guys looking for a noodle just like he is. You brownoids should stop posting this tripe, half the asians have "no yellow fever/fetish" in their profiles
cope. majority of asian girls date whites

This is cope. Being single doesn't mean that someone is an incel or close to being one. The majority of people still get married in their life and very few men go their entire life without getting laid. They aren't chads but they're far from inceldom.
most young people aren't married, only about 30% of women under 30 are married and most young people are never going to get married. If you don't meet someone in your 20s then it's hard. The "most people get married" shit is just people in their 40s, 50s, 60s and older who met when dating was easier

Unrealistic because he's white.
That doesn't even make sense foids don't just want to have sex with a guy because he is white if he still has cucked oofy doofy genetics like this guy. Also this meme is clearly from some white Becky's perspective.

Just be yourself bro! Just be a nice guy bro! Just follow cucked :bluepill: advice bro!

Average bluepiller destroyed ngl :lul:
U see them malding in the comments:feelskek:

normie is the new sub5
today samurai GIF

Hahahahaha, I used to work with a guy who looked just like this!

Had Vidya tattoos, married a woman with two kids from two different men (now three because he knocked her up) and had terrible posture so bad that he was 6'2 yet I was taller than him at 5'9 :feelsrope: :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Truly a lost cause. She was older than him btw and not a MILF, just a fat, short roastie while he could've been an Aryan gigachad if he cared.

That's the average male.

Normies literally shared that meme and still deny the blackpill. How stupid can someone actually be?

Normies literally shared that meme and still deny the blackpill. How stupid can someone actually be?
Clown world is becoming retard world.

I'm highly dangerous and I support certain things. Does it count?
Only if chad. Standing out on the looks department is mandatory. Even being millionaire isn't enough, as women can and will divorce rape to get your money and go back to chad-chasing.

Basically not Chad or thug.

Because they didn't actually processed what they saw. Normies aren't known for critical thinking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redditors and Marvelfans btfo

Even the female redditors themselves laugh about you.

this tbh. white guys can still get ethnic foids easily

Asian girl wanting a white boyfriend starter pack:

This is cope. Being single doesn't mean that someone is an incel or close to being one. The majority of people still get married in their life and very few men go their entire life without getting laid. They aren't chads but they're far from inceldom.
That's delusional. Getting starfish sex every couple months if any at all comes pretty damn close to getting nothing. betabuxxers are a cunt hair away from being incels.

most people on this forum are delusional and can't accept this reality. the percentage of men who go through most of their life or all of their life sexless is probably 5% (or even less) yet some users here think half of men alive are incels. we are a small niche minority and no amount of coping will change that

Women are fucking ruthless — they make their own “””problems””” out to be huge deals and then openly mock and shit all over most men. At this point it’s a wonder how men aren’t uniformly onboard with hating them and obliterating feminism.
Woman are never Held accountable for their Actions and are NEVER the target of Any Gaslight .

Imagine telling a foid to get taller , more Interesting and Bigger Tits :feelskek:

Litteraly Nobody Cares . :feelsclown:

Yet they do that constantly to man and only Man are blamed for Not Having These Ridiculous Standards Met .
Nailed it — and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Even other men — THATS the part that’s so insidious to me. Women get away with murder because men are fucking brainwashed divided cows. Those of us that are awake and see it for how it is cannot even take action since doing so would mean we’d get fired and have our entire lives ruined. By OTHER men no less! Maddening. Nothing will change so long as men are indoctrinated from an early age against their own interests. At this point I honestly think barring some kind of societal upheaval the current status quo will just continue and men will continue to be abused and used by this shithole hypocritical gynocentric society forever. Being born a woman today is life on easy mode but they have no conception of it and delusionally think the opposite because our society refuses to force them to grasp the truth.

Women are fucking ruthless — they make their own “””problems””” out to be huge deals and then openly mock and shit all over most men. At this point it’s a wonder how men aren’t uniformly onboard with hating them and obliterating feminism.

Nailed it — and nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Even other men — THATS the part that’s so insidious to me. Women get away with murder because men are fucking brainwashed divided cows. Those of us that are awake and see it for how it is cannot even take action since doing so would mean we’d get fired and have our entire lives ruined. By OTHER men no less! Maddening. Nothing will change so long as men are indoctrinated from an early age against their own interests. At this point I honestly think barring some kind of societal upheaval the current status quo will just continue and men will continue to be abused and used by this shithole hypocritical gynocentric society forever. Being born a woman today is life on easy mode but they have no conception of it and delusionally think the opposite because our society refuses to force them to grasp the truth.
Oh Brother Woman KNOW they have It far easier Then Man . But they wont Admit that and keep enjoying their so called victim Status " .

Woman are Unleashed Parasites since they where given Rights . And As Long as Society and Man overvalues Them this wont Change .

Litteraly Being an Average / Below Man is Like being a Walking Scam at this Point .

@Zer0/∞ Thoughts on being blue pilled and low IQ?
Will you call FaceandLMS bluepilled and low IQ for saying the same thing I say here?

Even Blkpillpres realized the same thing a long time ago.

That's delusional. Getting starfish sex every couple months if any at all comes pretty damn close to getting nothing. betabuxxers are a cunt hair away from being incels.
true :feelshaha: imagine beta buxxing your entire life just to get star fish sex with a landwhale once a year … jfl :feelskek:

Will you call FaceandLMS bluepilled and low IQ for saying the same thing I say here?
View attachment 880299

Even Blkpillpres realized the same thing a long time ago.
Tbqh, I don't think you're either, buddy boyo. But I do think oofy doopy is very much blue pilled. :feelscry: