Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy tries to blackpill reddit, they go apeshit on him

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
queen likes me if i kiss her feet. queen doesn't care about how i look. queen is so nice she got another dude so he could buy me a switch. queen queen queen slay :soy:

Women cannot do any wrong.

He made his point well without calling foids whores. I used to write like him a few years ago but now cant resist calling women whores,holes,NPCS, cock gobblers or sluts.

queen likes me if i kiss her feet. queen doesn't care about how i look. queen is so nice she got another dude so he could buy me a switch. queen queen queen slay :soy:
Reading through the comments is ragefuel tbh
He made his point well without calling foids whores. I used to write like him a few years ago but now cant resist calling women whores,holes,NPCS, cock gobblers or sluts.
No matter what he might have said, they would have never accepted the truth

If it was a girl claiming "all men care about are looks" she'd get loads of support and upvotes

Locked cuz y'all can't behave.

Images 25

no one sane goes to reddit.Normies,chadlites,chads spend their entire lives being base people who get by through their looks.You honestly think any of these guys personalitymaxx?the only thing they talk about is pussy,sports,gossip and "banter".doesnt take a genius to do all 4.

No normie in their right mind would abandon their only asset that has enabled them to go through life for an imageless pseudo forum.Only failed normies,crazy bitches and people who are too ashamed to talk about their interests go to reddit.The latter being usually being average to ugly,since chad usually doesn't give a flying fuck about discussing his retarded ideas with other people.

REDDIT IS FOR FAILED NORMIES WHO THINK THEY HAVEN'T FAILED.A 24/7 CIRCUS!

Literally NPCs that we always mock in here, literally.
Well maybe it's your personality. i can't find one reason not related to your looks for being single :soy:

don't bother yourself dude, they can make you angry but remember, these guys are getting cucked 100%.
like you can't worship a girl like that and not get cucked/ cheated on.
enjoy being a 0.0001% in male suicide statistics you soys

I finally found the women of my dreams. She doesn't love me because I'm a 6'3 Super athlete with square face. No, she love's me for who I am, Inkwell.

Say your piece & move on, don't look back in anger, ain't nothing worth a shit back there.
I finally found the women of my dreams. She doesn't love me because I'm a 6'3 Super athlete with square face. No, she love's me for who I am, Inkwell.
Yeah dawg she loves me for who I am which just happens to be what I described, when asked what it is she saw in me initially, everything be about my looks looool.

too based for reddit

no one sane goes to reddit.Normies,chadlites,chads spend their entire lives being base people who get by through their looks.You honestly think any of these guys personalitymaxx?the only thing they talk about is pussy,sports,gossip and "banter".doesnt take a genius to do all 4.

No normie in their right mind would abandon their only asset that has enabled them to go through life for an imageless pseudo forum.Only failed normies,crazy bitches and people who are too ashamed to talk about their interests go to reddit.The latter being usually being average to ugly,since chad usually doesn't give a flying fuck about discussing his retarded ideas with other people.

REDDIT IS FOR FAILED NORMIES WHO THINK THEY HAVEN'T FAILED.A 24/7 CIRCUS!

Please stop a thread can only get this based

Alright.

Let's play a game. I'll pick 10 words which I think the soycucks will use and Check them off as I go.

10 Words:

Personality [X]
Ever thought it might be your personality that’s the problem, not your looks?
Yikes [ ]
Misogynist [ ]
Therapy [ ]
Haircut [ ]
Shower [ ]
Confidence [ ]
Hobbies [X]
Step 1: Acquire a hobby
Step 2: Lower your standard for women
Step 3: join ONLINE COMMUNITIES OR ANYTHING THAT ISNT TINDER
Step 4: Change attitude on life
Step 5: Engage with other people
Step 6: profit???
I know a guy [X]
trust me my male friends, family members and boyfriend do not agree with you. They’re normal dudes, haven’t been brainwashed by right wing incel ideology, and aren’t assholes. They do just fine.
Incel [X]
Stop believing all the incel propaganda you hear. Very very sad.
I'm dead.

I would say to focus on making yourself happy. Be confident in your own skin and the right person will see that there is more to you than meets the eye. However you come off a little bit crass? (For lack of a better word) While we do live in a society that is obsessed with looks only you can change the way you think and choose to respond to it.

Written by this person:

Last edited:
I don't even need to read the comments - i just know its full of gaslighting and foids picking holes in what he is saying in order to undermine him, maybe a few 'work on yourself' for good measure.

The blue pill goggles.

Still has 12 upvotes so it isn't as bad as it can get, but honestly what do you expect nowadays? Normies WILL NOT listen to you irrelevant of what you say.

Still has 12 upvotes so it isn't as bad as it can get, but honestly what do you expect nowadays? Normies WILL NOT listen to you irrelevant of what you say.
it had 0 when it was posted

Looks don't matter for guys, just be kinder and more more confident you nasty inkwell. Be patient and love will come. :soy:

no point in using politically correct language when the replies are always the same shit