Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guy threatened to go ER at my school!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
There is increased security presence on campus as some older guy threatened to blow up our school! A lot of people didn't come today because this but i purposely came early in hopes of being blown up. Too bad its not happening after all. I wanted to blow up but it looks like he was just angry and threatening the school out of rage. Sad shit, man.

Find out who it is and make a team

well I'm guessing this is in minecraft so I will. Whats your area so I can LAN him
United states of cuckerica southwest. Come help him in minecraft

I don't understand why you would announce you're going to go ER. It just ruins all your chances (in Minecraft)

but i purposely came early in hopes of being blown up.
You say this to a faggot normie and they will think something is very wrong with you, But i love how we all think the same.

Imagine being shot at the back of your head unknowingly with a sniper, best way to die tbh

Sounds like a friend

Imagine being shot at the back of your head unknowingly with a sniper, best way to die tbh
Perfect...imagine how good that would be. Quick, painless, and instant :feelsohh:

Truecel trait: going ER