Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based guy swerving his car while listening to music

who do u wish he crashed into

• Total voters
i hope he crashes into a family of 4

I expected the deja vu song :feelstastyman:

He’s drifting, looks comfy

He’s drifting, looks comfy
  • Drift: Drift typically refers to a gradual, smooth change in direction or position. In the context of vehicles, drifting can refer to a controlled skid or slide, often used in motorsports like drifting competitions. Drifting can also refer to the gradual movement of objects or phenomena, such as the drift of continents over geological time scales.
  • Swerve: Swerve, on the other hand, implies a sudden or sharp change in direction. It often suggests a more abrupt and unpredictable movement compared to drift. For example, a driver might swerve to avoid an obstacle on the road, making a quick, evasive maneuver.

• Drift: Drift typically refers to a gradual, smooth change in direction or position. In the context of vehicles, drifting can refer to a controlled skid or slide, often used in motorsports like drifting competitions. Drifting can also refer to the gradual movement of objects or phenomena, such as the drift of continents over geological time scales.
  • Swerve: Swerve, on the other hand, implies a sudden or sharp change in direction. It often suggests a more abrupt and unpredictable movement compared to drift. For example, a driver might swerve to avoid an obstacle on the road, making a quick, evasive maneuver.
Ok, you got me

Driving like a retard, but good choice of music. I'll give him a pass. He could've killed normies on the street which is good.

i hope he dies with some beckys