Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy pretends to be gay to fuck a slut

what's the point of showing a video of a fat as shit whore parkouring while some bitch talks about a fag fucking her at the same time? fucking stupid normshits

its a trick, they want you to be gay for a sex that will never come!!!

I had mute on, but probably fake and gay. I think faggots are more likely to become orbiters for foids. Foids give faggots attention sometimes but it's probably so they can get more orbiters.

what's the point of showing a video of a fat as shit whore parkouring while some bitch talks about a fag fucking her at the same time? fucking stupid normshits
:feelskek:

Foids are only comfortable talking to other foids and faggots, because faggots care about foid interests like fashion, dancing and dogfucking

But just because faggots are the best jestermaxxers, it doesn't mean that faggots are Chad

If the faggot has subhuman-tier looks, then foids will still reject them based on that

Aspies truly are immune to propaganda
robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson.gif

Humiliate yourself for one time sex, then she cucks you?
No, that's stupid

Ngl this girl is hot af :feelsohh:

Gotta Play the Game Backwards .

Gay Chad only

yea jfl