Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Guy on /r/TrueOffMyChest under investigation at work for sexual harassment because he held a door open for a female co-worker.

When will the roller coaster stop?

@Ritalincel wheres that meteor gif when u need it eh. i cunt find it

JFL thats what you get for being a cuck.

Apparently it can be seen as a sexist gesture

As opposed to just slamming the door in her face?

"you are a rapist until proven innocent"

This is the last straw, I'm fully convinced it's 100% over for any sub 10/10 male at this point

I am under "investigation" at work for "sexual harassment" because i held a door open for a co worker.

submitted 4 hours ago by
theniceguy1990

Apparently holding a door open for someone walking behind you is grounds for sexual harassment now........

I have never talked to this person ONCE, The year she has been here. I was going to break and she happened to be walking close behind me, so i held the fucking door. There was no reason behind it other than "hey someone is behind you grab the door" she even smiled and thanked me! i said no problem and continued on my way to break. I didn't talk to her look at her nothing!!! and she marched right into HR and reported me for sexual harassment.....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!

So now I'm on a two week suspension with no pay while they "investigate" this....

I have been here ten fucking years with a perfect attendance! Haven't missed a day! And i work my ass off!! For what? To possibly get fired because some cunt (yes i said it!) Can't understand common courtesy?

The lady in HR said that i offended her and that some gestures can be seen as sexual harassment.......

News flash bitch, not everyone who opens a door for you wants to fuck you... if that were true than i also wanna fuck Tom, franky, james,david, Al, devon, and floyd..... that's all the dudes i held the door open for today.

This is absolute bullshit. I have heard of people getting sexual harassment reported on them for complementing a women, but holding the fucking door?

This is sad. No wonder people say that chivalry is dead.......

It was fake, dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back