Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Guy loses his 30 year old virginity to a girl he met from REDDIT

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
You've seen him?

LOL@14 yos complaining about being incel because they haven't had underage sex yet. JFL. Anything he discusses about sex should count as paedophilia and be deleted including his account wiped and him IPblocked. It would be for his own good too.
Go to his Youtube channnel.

Does this mean that you will be able to get one at 30 but will refuse to do so?

I don't know. I haven't reached that point yet. You've had a relationship too, so...

Go to his Youtube channnel.

Fuark. He looks like a hot filipina girl. He should get a rhino and then decide if he wants to be a man or a woman depending on the rhino outcome.

That is waaaaayy to much to read for my weak attention span.

Anything he discusses about sex should count as paedophilia and be deleted including his account wiped and him IPblocked. It would be for his own good too.
You are against pedophilia?

Fuark. He looks like a hot filipina girl. He should get a rhino and then decide if he wants to be a man or a woman depending on the rhino outcome.

LOL WUT

It's time to trap up boyo, bring that ass here boiiiii

He would only need a few months of estrogen before he ascends to passable ladyboy. Maybe we shouldn't ban him after all. I may have to hire him if my inceldom lasts any longer. kek.

model65.jpg

Yes, it's a trap.

He would only need a few months of estrogen before he ascends to passable ladyboy. Maybe we shouldn't ban him after all. I may have to hire him if my inceldom lasts any longer. kek.

model65.jpg

Yes, it's a trap.

I'm down too, plus I won't get dick mogged by them kek

LOL@14 yos complaining about being incel because they haven't had underage sex yet. JFL

Just feels like trolling to be honest, even at 14 I still had common sense and self awareness, coming here and saying this shit would obviously look liike trolling from my perspective because I still had so many years to try, and I did, very low inhib, If I was on an elevator with "female friends" (girls I was trying to fuck) I would say shit like "well were alone here, what to do" and they'd giggle because it was flattering but they had no interest in me, I tried a lot, I even still tried recently (in my 20's) and I still failed, I only really started considering myself truly incel a whilte before I joined this site.

So young teens saying they are incel is fucking pissing me off, they're volcel and just fucking lazy, we've been putting ourselves out there and facing rejection for years more than them so it just feels like trolling for a 14 year old (or any young teen) to say shit like they're incel. Is probably just gonna lose their virginity in 2-3 years time and finish their time here with a BS post like - "Well I made it guys, thanks for being incel with me, I won't forget you".

This reddit story kind of makes me sad. I wish I could have something like that but uglaaaaay affff

[LifeFuel] Nurse jerks off virgin on his deathbed, it's never too late guys!!

How is it lifefuel.

Nobody should have to endure turning 30 without having had a gf or sex.
true

I honestly remember this post back when I used to post there and this guy regularly babbled on about how he wasn't ugly and it was his depression that kept him alone.

He was just another faggot """mental-cel"""
Then it is suicide fuel :feelsbadman: