Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy lies about his height. Instead of coming clean, he gaslights his girlfriend to try and get her to believe he’s taller than he is.

"6 foot 4 inch ex"

She's thinking of him as she harasses this guy. She wants him dead because he's not as tall

He lied by 5 inches when his girlfriend was taller than him.

just fucking lol, how stupid can you be?

Ngl I lied about my height, typed 6 ft in dating sites and still get nothing.

Ngl I lied about my height, typed 6 ft in dating sites and still get nothing.
I type in 6'3 and can't get anything

face is everything on tinder sadly

I used to actually believe I was 5'10 when I was actually 5'6/5'7 or so lol.

I type in 6'3 and can't get anything

face is everything on tinder sadly
No height>face because of one study that used money as a measuring tool, ignore the study that says frame>height=dick though that one isn’t legit :reeeeee:

I used to actually believe I was 5'10 when I was actually 5'6/5'7 or so lol.
same.Altough in my case in my case i am actually 5'8.it really doesn't matter since in london anything below 6 feet is manlet tier.

>tfw you will never have a tall qt wife to give you cute cuddles

if only i had roped at 11...maybe then god would have forgiven me.I was contemplating it but didn't do it.I was hopeful of the future.Too hopeful.life as an untermensch is a sad thing

Last edited:
I don't really fraud my height, I only used my morning height 5'10 measured (night is 5'9 measured) to tell people if they ask, normies can notice height much like foids.

brootal heightpill. Over for manlets.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back