Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy improved his personality

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Probably still not good enough for today’s foids tho
EDB1EFFD F250 4E48 84DC E5BC9A0F72ED

he went from a giga trucel indian/mexican janitor to a high tier normie/chadlite, good for him tbh
I wonder how much it cost

What kind of black magic is this? :shock:

The skull transplant

His personality is still not good enough for foids but at least he will be treated better by about 60% by society

His personality is still not good enough for foids but at least he will be treated better by about 60% by society
if he's a manlet even this kind of personality wouldn't change how soyciety treats him

Holy fuck, this is a very good transformation, for real. Where do I find this doctor?

jfl there's some shopping going on look above eyebrows :feelswhere:

What kind of black magic is this? :shock:
The skull transplant
Holy fuck, this is a very good transformation, for real. Where do I find this doctor?
I looked up the doctor and found other pics of this guy and all the details of the surgeries he had. thanks me later :feelsthink:

Wish I could afford a personality surgery like that

Probably still not good enough for today’s foids tho
View attachment 547842
the shopping is obvious. there's a reason you found this on the doctor's own website and not on social media yet retards itt prefer to retain their delusional copes. if truecels could turn into chadlites, the world would be in a completely different state and I wouldn't have to blow myself up

Wish I could afford that
Wish I could afford a personality surgery like that
same
if I had the money I wouldn't be rotting in here

Fake photoshopped marketing material.

Don't believe it without a video before and after. Cosmetic surgeons would put those videos on their Youtube/Instagram if they could get away with it, but it's a lot harder to fake a video than a photo.

I'll forward the office number to J.G.

Longer stronger chin and smaller nose would help me greatly.

@Languishingrn @Pixycel you guys

I can already detect that he hates women.

Huge character improvement props to him :forcedsmile:

OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP, LOOK ABOVE THE EYEBROWS.

This is just a morph they use to bait people in. OP is tarded. You can’t really change your FWHR like they did in the pic.
Fake photoshopped marketing material.

Don't believe it without a video before and after. Cosmetic surgeons would put those videos on their Youtube/Instagram if they could get away with it, but it's a lot harder to fake a video than a photo.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:
@Languishingrn @Pixycel you guys
Fuckkk it’s insane how much of a difference your midface makes, chin too. I’d be a possible HTN facially if my maxilla wasn’t fucked :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: