Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy I’m seeing has a list of “requirements” he expects in a woman Is this a red flag?

Lots of agecucks in the comments JFL. These fucking whores get so mad when a man has standards. And most of this shit these whores can control unlike foids standards.

i wonder why shes pissed off he has standards even when she says hes gl. really strange and a bizarre double standard

25? I wouldn't touch her with a stick not to get aids.

FDS cunt detected. If you wrote her standarts on a sheet of paper you could write a book of 200 pages.

all these standards are within a foid's control and they concern personality, how is that an issue
>noooo you can't have standards inkwell :foidSoy: I'm the table

Sounds like she believes in extreme feminist ideology to me jfl.

The Dude hast It all " and she still cant get her act togethER.

Fucking cunts

Do normalfags really?
I mean, how did we reach the point that we ask everything to other normalfags on the internet?
I remember normans would ask among their group of friends, but now the whole internet needs to know everything about them?

"Age: 23-29

-Working on or towards a REAL career (not a waitress with no plans to move up etc)

-College degree is a plus but not necessary

-No extreme feminist ideology’s

-has a positive disposition towards men (esp her father and male family members.)

-no history of abusive relationships

-stable mental health (no personality disorders)

-Under 25 previous sexual partner count -

History of at least 1 long term relationship lasting more than a year.

-Shared interests or open to exploring (music, motorcycle, art, travel)

-Not a ton of guy friends

-Under 500 social media followers no overly big social presence unless she owns a business

-no instagram “influencers”

-No STDs

-No previous children

-kind and empathetic personality.

Loyal.

Future driven in goals.

-Can cook (huge plus but not a deal breaker)

-thin and in shape.

Puts a degree of importance on her appearance and taking care of herself.

-no weird blue or green type of hair colors no excessive tattoos or piercings.

-no onlyfans or sex workers including ones who were in the past.

-huge plus if she has an artistic side.

Musical or artistic talent but not deal breaker."

More readable. Basically he just wants a minimally decent toilet who isn't addicted to social media and not a drama queen who is ambitious and talented.

I know quite a number of toilets like these and they are not rare, the fact that he desires such a common toilet and others think that this is a red flag is a red flag for our society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back