Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy gets brutally rejected in a tv show

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Honesty, just send this poor guy to Zabbaleen already, his life is ruined anyways.

Meanwhile she found a chadlite to settle down with and started a family with him.

He ended up dying from liver failure due to alcohol poisoning and his body was found rotten months later when the landlord came to kick him out of his apartment for not paying the rent.

I bet he's @FrustratedWhiteMale .

HOLY FUCK :woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsohgod:
I'd go ER right then and there

Look at how funny she think she is, rejecting a guy that she led on for months "we're just friend" a.k.a i'm way out of your league, in front of an audience and a tv show because he's not her prince charming on a white horse.That's foids humour.

i love these shows

Why does she delight in it? I've noticed foids seem to delight in rejecting sub 7 males.

"I'm single. I'm single!" What a dumb cunt.

Disgusting ugly cunt. Not only does she has to reject him like a total cunt, but also laugh about the situation and proclaim to the world (chad only obv) that shes single and available.

Look at how funny she think she is, rejecting a guy that she led on for months "we're just friend" a.k.a i'm way out of your league, in front of an audience and a tv

It also gives her absolute power.

because he's not her prince charming on a white horse.That's foids humour.

Brutal driver licence pill.

He should join here

He should join here
No, absolutely not. He is a bluepilled cuck and probably doesnt hate women.

Only hatefull blackpilledcels are allowed here.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

But also BBC mogs him

Brutal, but great black pill to put down the throat of orbiting cucks.

Seriously though, how can a guy not know he's just a friend ?

Look at how funny she think she is, rejecting a guy that she led on for months "we're just friend" a.k.a i'm way out of your league, in front of an audience and a tv show because he's not her prince charming on a white horse.That's foids humour.
shes just shit testing him bruh

"
- We're just really good friends.
- Well, we're not anymore.
"

That would have been a great come back.

Also, at least this guy will have an accurate answer to give when people ask him "who hurt you?"

Do you see this, bluepilled lurkers, do you see what you get when you're nice with women and you pretend you're ok not fucking them ?

Last edited:
shes just shit testing him bruh

I would drive back home, but i would take a little detour to drop her in the dept of a pitch dark forest miles and miles away from her home. Gtfo of my car bitch, I can also led you on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back