Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Guy fucked crocodile. Femoid says he should rot in hell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190122 092515 Instagram
Screenshot 20190122 092455 Instagram

What does his family have to do for this?
He clearly got no sexual action and decided to try something risky just to get some small sexual intercourse with anything. That guy is a retard for choosing a crocodile in the first place.

How tf do you fuck a crocodile? thats pretty alpha.

come on women fuck every kind of animal all the time (dogs) but for them its just exploring her sexuality and herself but when a man does it he must die in hell?

come on women fuck every kind of animal all the time (dogs) but for them its just exploring her sexuality and herself but when a man does it he must die in hell?
Femoids dont die. This guy actually did die, its not like he killed the crocodile.

We need to teach boys not to rape crocodiles :feelsree:

animals are our friends, man. We don't fuck them

Italians are fucked up. They should learn to rape cats like proper supreme gentlemen.

Brave man. Should be declared saint for that action alone.

but me having sex with our german shepard is empowering and liberal teehee incels

I hope that bitch gets stabbed in the eye for every filter she has on her photo

Its a black foid. They don't count.

She went on to fuck her dog after she wrote this

Steve Irwin is rolling in his grave

The difference is they have a choice

ohh it is not problem when they fuck dogs

I don't think beastiality is necessarily bad, although I don't agree with trying to force yourself on anyone like that, human or non-human animal, which it sounds like the person did in this case, it says he fucked younger reptiles which I think is rather unlikely to have been desired by the animal.

The cunt reacting to this is obviously just upset for puritanical bigoted reasons, omg what about his family. How about getting angry at people for pretending that everyone in that family somehow has something to do with him trying to fuck a crocodile (it's just guilt by association bullshit), for drawing this faulty conclusion in the first place, instead of blaming him for it? Blame the stupid way common humans think.

Last edited:
guy fucks crocodile = society outraged

females getting fucked by dogs and horses = dude thats only a few crazy women! No right woman in their mind would ever let an animal fuck them teehee
We need to teach boys not to rape crocodiles :feelsree:
#breaktoxicmasculinity

Lmao how the hell do you a crocodile that makes no sense. Crocodiles mate under the water and the crocodile vagene is right near the base of the tail. Doesn’t make sense how a human penis would be able to fit in unless you literally flipped the crocodile over and went mercenary position. Lmao

as fucked up as bestiality is, why the fuck would you choose a crocodile of all the shit?