Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Guy from this sub is stalking and threatening to kill me"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Did these 40% receive legal permission from the IGC (Incel Gatekeeping Committee) to call themselves incels?
What? Dude acknowledge that the name is INVOLUNTARY celibate. There’s no “gate keeping” incel is incel

What? Dude acknowledge that the name is INVOLUNTARY celibate. There’s no “gate keeping” incel is incel

You know I’m being sarcastic right?

What is GDD? @hurdleafterhurdle

Imagine being such a master-class reddit user that you get stalked by the same person not once but 3 times and being so cucked as to be unable to deal with it.

Based as fuck tbh

People are so pathetic with what they consider to be ‘death threats,’ no it is not a ‘threat‘ when someone trolls you by saying they’re going to ‘rape ur mom’ how retarded are these peopl?

nautilus14142 said:
A user who posted here earlier today took issue with some criticism I gave him (that he should not call people n*ggers) has now made four accounts to stalk me and threaten me on all of my posts and comments in the history of this account. He's threatened to shoot me, rape me, kill me, rape and kill my nonexistent daughter, track me down, told me I must apologize to him "or else" he will do all these things. Along with this he's called me a c*nt, a wh*re, told the entire Internet that I must be faking my autism
based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back