Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Guy from this sub is stalking and threatening to kill me"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
>Females with aspergers :lul:

tbh the autistic stalkER is far too petulant for his own good, but his post history does reveal a very tragic lot in life.

He degrades his fellow mentalcel Joe Biden and praises the anodyne psychopath Pete Buttigieg, while complaining about not being an "actor" or "CEO" (typical psychopath careers), and thus being unattractive to women:

This sweet summer child needs to take the No Malarkey Pill, stop hating himself, stop venerating psychopaths, and self-actualize as an autist, ngl:

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist With all respect in mind for the 'unfortunate' end of weird psyches, psychopaths and sociopaths don't choose their mental weirdness either - they just got lucky to get a more useful version of it but we shouldn't blame them for acting like manipulative dicks, they literally don't know better, just like severe autists don't get how to social at all.
I guess people here consider this cucked but I don't blame people in general for hating incels for ugliness/retardation. They are programmed by biology to do so and to be who they are, often shallow. We should try to control nature, and failing that, force society to consciously care about and recognize our plight by punishing people who abuse or harass incels for their inceldom. That's as close as we'll get to acceptance. I don't think we can force anyone to love us.

@Atavistic Autist With all respect in mind for the 'unfortunate' end of weird psyches, psychopaths and sociopaths don't choose their mental weirdness either - they just got lucky to get a more useful version of it but we shouldn't blame them for acting like manipulative dicks, they literally don't know better, just like severe autists don't get how to social at all.
I guess people here consider this cucked but I don't blame people in general for hating incels for ugliness/retardation. They are programmed by biology to do so and to be who they are, often shallow. We should try to control nature, and failing that, force society to consciously care about and recognize our plight by punishing people who abuse or harass incels for their inceldom. That's as close as we'll get to acceptance. I don't think we can force anyone to love us.
Psychopaths do know exactly what they're doing, and what they're doing is serving their own interests at the expense of others.

As the name "psychopath" suggests, their psyche is the problem, and it is guided by sadism and evil, and they are fully conscious of their own behaviors.

Sociopaths (e.g. thug Tyrones and autistic school shooters), on the other hand, are made sadistic and evil by society rather than their own psyche, can't really be blamed for it, and can even be praised. The problem in their cases tend to be single mothers and foids who neglect them and reject them, and they are often first-hand or second-hand victims of psychopathic predators themselves (second-hand in the sense that their mother might have been pumped and dumped by one, etc.).

Sociopathic incels: kill your local psychopathic politician or CEO (in Hitman the video game franchise)

Last edited:
Psychopaths do know exactly what they're doing, and what they're doing is serving their own interests at the expense of others.

As the name "psychopath" suggests, their psyche is the problem, and it is guided by sadism and evil, and they are fully conscious of their own behaviors.

Sociopaths (e.g. thug Tyrones and autistic school shooters), on the other hand, are made sadistic and evil by society rather than their own psyche, can't really be blamed for it, and can even be praised. The problem in their cases tend to be single mothers and foids who neglect them and reject them, and they are often first-hand or second-hand victims of psychopathic predators themselves (second-hand in the sense that their mother might have been pumped and dumped by one, etc.).

Sociopathic incels: kill your local psychopathic politician or CEO (in Hitman the video game franchise)
Well, I've gotten my info different because I was always told that psychoes are born, not chosen, just like most mental things like disability and LGBT etc.

Well, I've gotten my info different because I was always told that psychoes are born, not chosen, just like most mental things like disability and LGBT etc.
To reiterate: psychopaths are born, and sociopaths are made.

The fact that psychopaths are born does not prevent them from understanding their own behaviors: just the opposite is the case. They often victimize people using forethought, whereas sociopaths, who are brutalized through trauma, tend to be more impulsive in their wicked behaviors and lack introspection.

Hence there are both genetic and environmental etiologies for antisocial behaviors. But the fact that genetic antisocial etiologies are so conducive to becoming a CEO and/or politician reveals a lot about this liberal-plutocratic soyciety ngl.

Last edited:
To reiterate: psychopaths are born, and sociopaths are made.

The fact that psychopaths are born does not prevent them from understanding their own behaviors: just the opposite is the case. They usually victimize people using forethought, whereas sociopaths, who are brutalized through trauma, tend to be more impulsive in their behaviors and lack introspection.

Hence there are both genetic and environmental etiologies for antisocial behaviors. But the fact that genetic antisocial etiologies are so conducive to becoming a CEO and/or politician reveals a lot about this liberal-plutocratic soyciety ngl.
I thought it was the other way around, that psychos are the direct ones and socios are subtle. But again telling psychos to fix their own shit is like telling an autist to do the same so can't agree here. It's basically bluepilled to tell someone to change themselves, not to mention that's usually not the main or only problem with a person. Being weird does more shit to you both physically and mentally over time and that stuff lingers.

>believing in Reddit

I thought it was the other way around, that psychos are the direct ones and socios are subtle. But again telling psychos to fix their own shit is like telling an autist to do the same so can't agree here. It's basically bluepilled to tell someone to change themselves, not to mention that's usually not the main or only problem with a person. Being weird does more shit to you both physically and mentally over time and that stuff lingers.
Psychopaths are not "weird," but are the ultimate NTs, the lords of the normgroid cattle, composing a disproportionate amount of CEOs and politicians, and should be summarily killed.

The distinction between "psychopath" and "sociopath" is seen in Factor 1 vs. Factor 2:

Psychopaths (with a genetic etiology) tend to lean towards factor 1, whereas sociopaths (with an environmental etiology) tend to lean towards factor 2, although both have features of each factor.

Last edited:
Well, I've got it completely backwards then. Thank you for clarifying, good sir!

Wait foids can have autism?

Wait foids can have autism?
According to imprinted brain theory, "female autism is often particularly severe." @i_a_m_i @HidekiTojota :feelskek:

But this appears to be nonsense, and only seems to be case because the standards for diagnosing a female with ASD are much higher than for diagnosing a male, because of "gender biases" (i.e. presentation differences caused by female social privilege).

Last edited:
According to imprinted brain theory, "female autism is often particularly severe." @i_a_m_i @HidekiTojota :feelskek:

View attachment 254303

But this appears to be nonsense, and only seems to be case because the standards for diagnosing a female with ASD are much higher than for diagnosing a male, because of "gender biases" (i.e. presentation differences, because of female social privilege).
What are the causes of autism anyway? What is autism technically? Is it different from assburgers? I had a diagnosis for autism when I was like 4 but than I moved states and got tested again and tested negative.

What are the causes of autism anyway? What is autism technically? Is it different from assburgers? I had a diagnosis for autism when I was like 4 but than I moved states and got tested again and tested negative.
Autism is a congenital condition, and if you tested positive for it once, then you should test positive for it again. I would seek another opinion.

Asperger's Syndrome is analogues to Autism Level 1 in the DSM-5.

Nobody gives a shit. I bounced around from learning disorder to language disorder to GDD to Assburgs to autism, it's all the fucking same. You can't into people. It's caused by anything from the horoscopes to ancient aliens, but none of it matters- once you're born, no, once you're conceived with it, it's there to stay for good. I'm usually against abortions because they disciminate against the disabled but given how even my and my best friend's generally decent (for autists) lives are going so far I'm starting to turn around and think maybe autism babies should be killed in the womb.
People who want to fix autism need to fix it in parents or environment/society first. There's no cure for something that affects every cell of who you are.

Autism is a congenital condition, and if you tested positive for it once, then you should test positive for it again. I would seek a second opinion.

Asperger's Syndrome is analogues to Autism Level 1 in the DSM-5.
My dad doesn't believe in aspergers. He thinks its just like "social ackwardness" or whatever, honestly I think assburgers is just the failo effect, which wouldn't have made senes cause I was legit not ugly when I was 4 and tested positive. I'm ugly now but I wasn't when I was 4. When I got tested the second time and was 5 I think my dad like talked to the tester or something to try to influence them to not diagnose me with assburgers. Do you think flapping hands sometimes is a dead give away that I have it?
Nobody gives a shit. I bounced around from learning disorder to language disorder to GDD to Assburgs to autism, it's all the fucking same. You can't into people. It's caused by anything from the horoscopes to ancient aliens, but none of it matters- once you're born, no, once you're conceived with it, it's there to stay for good. I'm usually against abortions because they disciminate against the disabled but given how even my and my best friend's generally decent (for autists) lives are going so far I'm starting to turn around and think maybe autism babies should be killed in the womb.
People who want to fix autism need to fix it in parents or environment/society first. There's no cure for something that affects every cell of who you are.
I guess honestly if I surgery maxxed to become a chadlite than my "social ackwarndess" would literally just dissapear.

Oh look, I'm autistic female. Tee-hee look how I'm so bubbly & happy. Yeah you're really suffering huh bitch, try being a fucking male. Autistic female is simply nerdy woman.

My dad doesn't believe in aspergers. He thinks its just like "social ackwardness" or whatever, honestly I think assburgers is just the failo effect, which wouldn't have made senes cause I was legit not ugly when I was 4 and tested positive. I'm ugly now but I wasn't when I was 4. When I got tested the second time and was 5 I think my dad like talked to the tester or something to try to influence them to not diagnose me with assburgers. Do you think flapping hands sometimes is a dead give away that I have it?

I guess honestly if I surgery maxxed to become a chadlite than my "social ackwarndess" would literally just dissapear.
Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the defining feature of autism, not social awkwardness, so your father is incorrect.

Therefore, the fact that you flap your hands is solid evidence for having autism, and you should get that diagnosis confirmed.

All your father has done by stigmatizing the diagnosis is preventing you from getting support, and out of pure conceit too!

Last edited:
Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the defining feature of autism, not social awkwardness, so your father is incorrect.

Therefore, the fact that you flap your hands is indeed evidence for having autism, and you should get that diagnosis confirmed.

All your father has done by stigmatizing the diagnosis is preventing you from getting support, and out of pure conceit!
Yea fuck my dad tbh but I'm more mad he gave me his bad genes than that he prevented me from getting support for autism. I really believe that even if I had "support" or whatever throughout my formative years it wouldn't change the basic fact that I'm just too ugly for a 2020 male.

I really believe that even if I had "support" or whatever throughout my formative years it wouldn't change the basic fact that I'm just too ugly for a 2020 male.
This might be true, but the idea that autism is just a matter of physical prejudices is taking it too far by your own admission (if anything, physical prejudices work in favor of one not getting diagnosed with autism, in that the patient might present as "normal enough").

You can still get support from an autism diagnosis by applying for disability, and you'd deserve it.

This might be true, but the idea that autism is just a matter of physical prejudices is taking it too far by your own admission (if anything, physical prejudices work in favor of one not getting diagnosed with autism, in that the patient might present as "normal enough").

You can still get support from an autism diagnosis by applying for disability, and you'd deserve it.
What country you in? In North America you don't get shit unless you're seriously messed up, otherwise I would've dropped college and just went to autismbuxx out in a cheaper town away from my family and the few friends I still have.

This might be true, but the idea that autism is just a matter of physical prejudice is taking it too far by your own admission (if anything, physical prejudices work in favor of one not getting diagnosed with autism, in that the patient might present as "normal enough").

I guess, maybe I had a male tester when I got diagnosed and they were compitent and I had a foid tester when I was 5 and tested negative, and I was a cute enough 5 year old kid to seem "normal enough", even though I'm butt fucking ugly now tbh. I'd rather get a real job and get surgery and try to live a normal life tbhngl. Also I don't think high functioning autism/assburgers qualifies you for disability in burgerland.

I don't think high functioning autism/assburgers qualifies you for disability in burgerland.
In North America you don't get shit unless you're seriously messed up

Tell that to the autistic foids with boyfriends who are getting NEETbux :feelskek:

You should exhaust every possibility to get them before becoming a wageslave, and appeal your case until the end, much like with combating the death penalty.

What country you in? In North America you don't get shit unless you're seriously messed up, otherwise I would've dropped college and just went to autismbuxx out in a cheaper town away from my family and the few friends I still have.
Yea. In burgerland you have to work hard to scam the welfare system or be like fully handicapped. I think its a cuckservative stereotype to say that all nogs and beaners just automatically get welare just for existing.
Tell that to the autistic foids with boyfriends who are getting NEETbux :feelskek:

You should exhaust every possibility to get them before becoming a wageslave, and appeal your case until the end, much like with combating the death penalty.
I agree scamming the system which has fucked us over is a good thing but can you show an actual source that says high functioning autists can get disability payments and not work in the US? I've already had multiple part time jobs so it would be hard for me to argue that I can't work.

Yea. In burgerland you have to work hard to scam the welfare system or be like fully handicapped. I think its a cuckservative stereotype to say that all nogs and beaners just automatically get welare just for existing.
Autists who apply for disability are not scamming it. They are legit disabled, and deserve their money.

The amount of autists I come across online who become drug and alcohol addicts while wageslaving is inhumane, and they all deserve buxx.

My father & I think he's autistic but he came from a poor family & the general understanding of Autism in the UK remains piss poor to this day only really getting any traction in way of awareness in maybe the last decade or so? He's too old at this point to see the point in an official diagnosis, I got a diagnosis in my 30's & the psychologist was shocked it wasn't picked up on but then I've lived in isolation for most of my life away from extended family & normies. My mother had the tell tale signs of Diogenes syndrome, so on top of the Asperger's I believe I have bipolar disorder (strong lows & Joker type laughing fits at other times finding hilarity in things) that my father says sounds like a lunatic.

Long term depression & social anxiety, all in all if someone said would you like to have been aborted at birth then my answer would have to be yes. The bullying & not enjoying social interactions, struggling to fit in & finding conversation difficult, not understanding little nuances about body language, facial tells & having a hard time with emotions syncing up with generally expected body language & eye contact; all in all it's not much fun tbf.
If this world wasn't so shit towards those that are different it'd be another story.

Autists who apply for disability are not scamming it. They are legit disabled, and deserve their money.

The amount of autists I come across online who become drug and alcohol addicts while wageslaving is inhumane, and they all deserve buxx.
I do deserve money TBH. I'm broken as fuck from lonely teen years.

Neetbux =/= autismbux though. I can get neetbux but here in Maple Syrup World it's only for a few months even outside of corona season then you're dry until you work. Canada isn't much nicer than the States, it just seems so.
EnTiTlEd
If this world wasn't so shit towards those that are different it'd be another story.
Law of nature. We got nothing to offer rn.

If you were as ugly and autistic as you say you are, then you wouldn't be so avid about "living a normal life," because normality for such people is torture.

@gymletethnicel what do you think?

If you were as ugly and autistic as you say you are, then you wouldn't be so avid about "living a normal life," because normality for such people is torture.

@gymletethnicel what do you think?
Dude I don't think becoming a chadlite through surgery and actually being able to have sex could be looked at as torture. Also I'm not really that autistic I'm just ugly. I flapp my hands and have other repetitive behaviors a bit but honestly looks are everything nothing else really matters unfortunately.

Last edited:

Flapping hands is a sign of "stimming", an asd trait. Your brain is getting overwhelmed & so your body reacting like that is akin to someone having a smoke break to alleviate some stress. The only difference is one actually has long term negative health ramifications & the other does not yet the one that's bad for you is seen as socially acceptable while the other labels you a weirdo, go figure.

Do you have mind rush? That is you're constantly thinking about the many possible variables to any hypothetical situation, dwell in the past thinking of bad experiences & ways you could of changed the situation to a more favourable outcome, thinking about too many things at once so you get lost in the chatter, find it hard to concentrate unless it's something you're really into & if it is then you have laser focus in that thing to the point others would call that an obsession, try to understand the inner workings of things & suck at multi tasking preferring to do things one at a time in a sequence otherwise you get flustered & clumsy or overwhelmed?

Dude I don't think becoming a chadlite through surgery and actually being able to have sex could be looked at as torture. Also I'm not really autistic I'm just ugly.
Dealing with roasties is a special kind of torture, and ultimately fool's gold, especially if you have autistic characteristics imotbh.

My dream is precisely to do what is written here:

autismbuxx out in a cheaper town

Flapping hands is a sign of "stimming", an asd trait. Your brain is getting overwhelmed & so your body reacting like that is akin to someone having a smoke break to alleviate some stress. The only difference is one actually has long term negative health ramifications & the other does not yet the one that's bad for you is seen as socially acceptable while the other labels you a weirdo, go figure.

Do you have mind rush? That is you're constantly thinking about the many possible variables to any hypothetical situation, dwell in the past thinking of bad experiences & ways you could of changed the situation to a more favourable outcome, thinking about too many things at once so you get lost in the chatter, find it hard to concentrate unless it's something you're really into & if it is then you have laser focus in that thing to the point others would call that an obsession, try to understand the inner workings of things & suck at multi tasking preferring to do things one at a time in a sequence otherwise you get flustered & clumsy or overwhelmed?
I don't think smoking is seen as socially acceptable anymore TBH. I used to think about times I got in trouble and ways I could've changed that situation, and sometimes I can't focus on boring school shit, but isn't that normal? TBHNGL once I took the blackpill I stopped thinking of how I could've changed situations and realized that negative outcomes that have happened to me were inevitable and related to my subpar looks in some form or another.
Dealing with roasties is a special kind of torture, and ultimately fool's gold, especially if you have autistic characteristics imotbh.

My dream is precisely to do what is written here:
Do you even want to fuck foids? I think this site is for INVOLUNTARY celibates. Dealing with toilets sucks for sub chadlites, foids act way differently around attractive men and you know it.

negative outcomes that have happened to me were inevitable and related to my subpar looks in some form or another.
But you have admitted in this thread that you were not ugly at 4 years old, yet got diagnosed with autism then.

There is more to life outcomes than looks, and if you are average looking yet autistic (as I glean), then the autism is the decisive factor for your lack of life satisfaction.

I would strongly advise against trying to LARP irl to the same extent that it is encouraged to LARP here, because being banned from life is a much worse feel than being banned from the .co tbhngl.

Last edited:
But you have admitted in this thread that you were not ugly at 4 years old, yet got diagnosed with autism then.

There is more to life outcomes than looks, and if you are average looking yet autistic (as I glean), then the autism is the deceive factor for your lack of life satisfaction.

I would strongly advise against trying to LARP irl to the same extent that it is encouraged to LARP here, because being banned from life is a much worse feel than being banned from the .co tbhngl.
I'm far below average TBH. :feelscry: :feelscry: I'm just decently tall and white passing so I have an alrite base for surgery maxxing. You sound like ITa little bit rn. The reason my life is bad is because I'm involuntarily celibate. I'm not fufilling the most BASIC biological urge. Sometimes I feel like when users blame autism it's just trying to coat a bluepill in a blackpill light by saying "austism" instead of "personality" Also what do you mean by trying to LARP IRL?

I don't think smoking is seen as socially acceptable anymore TBH. I used to think about times I got in trouble and ways I could've changed that situation, and sometimes I can't focus on boring school shit, but isn't that normal? TBHNGL once I took the blackpill I stopped thinking of how I could've changed situations and realized that negative outcomes that have happened to me were inevitable and related to my subpar looks in some form or another.

Do you even want to fuck foids? I think this site is for INVOLUNTARY celibates. Dealing with toilets sucks for sub chadlites, foids act way differently around attractive men and you know it.
Smoking had a cool tough rebel guy image in the past, just exchange smoking for vaping or social drinking, same shit different age.

Normies reminisce about their past, thinking of all the good times & look forward to plans in the future, not dreading tomorrow.

Last edited:
He's not ugly, he gets Tinder matches and is able to talk to women via dating apps. That alone makes one at least average. But there is no doubt in my mind that he is autistic, his behaviour on this forum and continuously claiming to be "sub-2" and "ugly as fuck" despite being rated as average by several people show that he is not mentally stable.
foids definetly have no access to the internet and if they did have access to the internet they would read about different history and scientific topics online. Foids also might decide to research the Bretton Woods Monetray system. You know foids have unique and intelligent interests outside of just fucking chads right? They definetely wouldn't use the internet to download tinder, tik toc, and instagram and just look at chads all day. And swipe for the hottest guy to fuck. I mean it's not like foids have 100's of matches to choose from at LEAST. It's not like they find the best looking guy they can to fuck. Foids genuinly care about a guys "personality" as long as he's over 5'8" and white. They definetely don't swipe right on the top 5% of men on tinder while men swipe right on over 66% of women. They totally don't call guys "creepy" if they want to talk to them. Obese women never DEMAND healthy weight men who work out. As long as a guy is over 5'8" and white, foids are just jumping at the bit to have sex with him and have relationships with him. Inceldom rates aren't rising every year. There wasn't just a study out of Chadstralia claiming 50% of zommers are NOT sexually active. And even if so 50% of Chadstralia are just sandniggers/chinks/curries right? or maybe 35% of them were ethnics and 15% of them were white manlets? I mean it's not like the average height for zoomer men is 6'1" or anything being 5'9" is perfectly expectable. @Personalityinkwell. @mylifeistrash @MayorOfKekville
Smoking had a cool tough rebel guy image in the past, just exchange smoking for vaping or social drinking, same shit different age.

Normies reminisce about their past, thinking of all the good times & look forward to plans in the future, not dreading tomorrow.
Smoking is literally a incel trait TBHNGL. and yep the 30+ year olds with their landwhale wives that are old and disgusting as fuck just love their lives.

I'm far below average TBH. :feelscry: :feelscry: I'm just decently tall and white passing so I have an alrite base for surgery maxxing. You sound like ITa little bit rn. The reason my life is bad is because I'm involuntarily celibate. I'm not fufilling the most BASIC biological urge. Sometimes I feel like when users blame autism it's just trying to coat a bluepill in a blackpill light by saying "austism" instead of "personality" Also what do you mean by trying to LARP IRL?
If you're autistic, and therefore have neurological deficits that need to be addressed, attempting to plaster this over with an ersatz Chad-lite face through plastic surgery will not serve you well in the long-run.

You are essentially desiring to LARP as a Chad irl, and make a Chad face into your irl "avatar."

But much like LARPers on this website eventually get exposed and banned, LARPers irl get found out too, and "banned" or ostracized in their own way, except it's much worse.

All I'm saying is that if you have tested positive for autism, then you should find out the true extent of your impediments, and how to address them. It only makes sense.

Projecting all your issues onto one variable -- your physicality -- is foolish, and may severely disappoint you in the future.

Last edited:
If you're autistic, and therefore have neurological deficits that need to be addressed, attempting to plaster this over with an ersatz Chad-lite face through plastic surgery will not serve you well in the long-run.

You are essentially desiring to LARP as a Chad irl, and make a Chad face into your irl "avatar."

But much like LARPers on this website eventually get exposed and banned, LARPers irl get found out too, and "banned" or ostracized in their own way, except it's much worse.

All I'm saying is that if you have tested positive for autism, then you should find out the true extent of your impediments, and how to address them. It only makes sense.

Projecting all your issues onto one variable -- your physicality -- is foolish, and may severely disappoint you in the future.
You come across as quite intelligent reading some of your various posts on here.

If it looks like a chad and is tallish enough to be a chad its a chad sorry man. Stop being like IT or my landwhale mother or bald fucked up lower third father kike nose father and denying that my problems are cause I'm not fulfilling maslow's hierarchy of needs at a basic level and failing my literal biology at a basic level. Let's get real guys it's unhealthy to be lonely and incelibate in your teenage years.
Stopped reading here
so are you saying that you agree with me in my sense of sarcasm?

Last edited:
If it looks like a chad and is tallish enough to be a chad its a chad sorry man. Stop being like IT or my landwhale mother or bald fucked up lower third father kike nose father and denying that my problems are cause I'm not fulfilling maslow's hierarchy of needs at a basic level and failing my literal biology at a basic level. Let's get real guys it's unhealthy to be lonely and incelibate in your teenage years.
Autism is a contributing cause to being a socially alienated incel. In fact, it's almost synonymous with it, which is why you should diagnose your issues properly.

You are clearly not so ugly that your looks alone are preventing you from having interpersonal relationships, like others on this forum, so autism is the issue that makes the difference in your case.

The fact that you seek support for your views from @mylifeistrash, someone who is 6'5 and only embittered because he's in his 30s now and too old to slay, confirms that you are being taken for a ride.

It's like Becky being obsessed about her looks because of the mass-suggestion of her peers, and the cult of cosmetics.

By all means, LARP as a Chad and exploit other peoples' partiality for fake, exterior charms, but part of this is social finesse, and as an autist, you lack it.

Last edited:
then what are you saying? also is it possible your parents are cousins? I know that's pretty common amongst sandniggers tbhngl. That sucks for you buddy boyo :feelscry: I feel for you for sure. It could explain your extreme ugliness (if you are as ugly as you claim) I've never actually seen you but you claim to be sub 2 but you parents being cousins could also explain your low iq.
Autism is a contributing cause to being a socially alienated incel. In fact, it's almost synonymous with it, which is why you should diagnose your issues properly.

You are clearly not so ugly that your looks alone are preventing you from having interpersonal relationships, like others on this forum, so autism is the issue that makes the difference in your case.

The fact that you seek support for your views from @mylifeistrash, someone who is 6'5 and only embittered because he's in his 30s now and too old to slay, confirms that you are being taken for a ride.

It's like Becky being obsessed about her looks because of the mass-suggestion of her peers, and the cult of cosmetics.

By all means, LARP as a Chad and exploit other peoples' partiality for fake, exterior charm, but part of this is social finesse, and as an autist, you lack it.
Becky is a literal God I am a fucking virgin. Becky has a 75% match rate on tinder. Becky has hundreds of messages on tinder and hundreds of snapchats every few hours as well. Comparing me to Becky is like comparing some sandnigger in Gaza who lives under oppression of the big nose bald big ears tribe. Also don't suggest I "get help" and "see a therapist" cause you should have figured out that therapists are just a job for foids who are retareted and lazy and go to college to party and fuck chad and enjoy the occasional virtue signal.

Last edited:
foids definetly have no access to the internet and if they did have access to the internet they would read about different history and scientific topics online. Foids also might decide to research the Bretton Woods Monetray system. You know foids have unique and intelligent interests outside of just fucking chads right? They definetely wouldn't use the internet to download tinder, tik toc, and instagram and just look at chads all day. And swipe for the hottest guy to fuck. I mean it's not like foids have 100's of matches to choose from at LEAST. It's not like they find the best looking guy they can to fuck. Foids genuinly care about a guys "personality" as long as he's over 5'8" and white. They definetely don't swipe right on the top 5% of men on tinder while men swipe right on over 66% of women. They totally don't call guys "creepy" if they want to talk to them. Obese women never DEMAND healthy weight men who work out. As long as a guy is over 5'8" and white, foids are just jumping at the bit to have sex with him and have relationships with him. Inceldom rates aren't rising every year. There wasn't just a study out of Chadstralia claiming 50% of zommers are NOT sexually active. And even if so 50% of Chadstralia are just sandniggers/chinks/curries right? or maybe 35% of them were ethnics and 15% of them were white manlets? I mean it's not like the average height for zoomer men is 6'1" or anything being 5'9" is perfectly expectable. @Personalityinkwell. @mylifeistrash @MayorOfKekville

Nah, you can only be incel if you are:
- Non-white
- Medically diagnosed with autism
- Financially bankrupt
- 5’2 or shorter
- Have a micropenis shorter than 2 inches when erect
- Facial deformities to the point of needing breathing apparatus

Everyone else is a fakecel bro. I am hereby the self-proclaimed gatekeeper of the term incel and have copyrighted it and nobody else can use the word to refer to themselves without my signed permission.

Becky is a literal God I am a fucking virgin. Becky has a 75% match rate on tinder. Becky has hundreds of messages on tinder and hundreds of snapchats every few hours as well. Comparing me to Becky is like comparing some sandnigger in Gaza who lives under oppression of the big nose bald big ears tribe. Also don't suggest I "get help" and "see a therapist" cause you should have figured out that therapists are just a job for foids who are retareted and lazy and go to college to party and fuck chad and enjoy the occasional virtue signal.
I'm seeing a therapist as part of qualifying for autismbuxx, but you don't need one to study psychology and behavior, and refine yourself mentally. In fact, a therapist is usually counter-productive for these things.

@sub8male all you need to do is look at the post history of the autistic stalkER in the OP to see how autism can make you inkwell:

Last edited:
Nah, you can only be incel if you are:
- Non-white
- Medically diagnosed with autism
- Financially bankrupt
- 5’2 or shorter
- Have a micropenis shorter than 2 inches when erect
- Facial deformities to the point of needing breathing apparatus

Everyone else is a fakecel bro. I am hereby the self-proclaimed gatekeeper of the term incel and have copyrighted it and nobody else can use the word to refer to themselves without my signed permission.
Wait then why are surveys saying 40% without sex? Is that reallly 40%?

Wait then why are surveys saying 40% without sex? Is that reallly 40%?

Did these 40% receive legal permission from the IGC (Incel Gatekeeping Committee) to call themselves incels?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back