Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Guy explains his approaches and failure

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
This guy is an incel that did pua

It seriously took him that long to realize that it's simply over?

Whatever, at least he fucking tried.

damn I feel bad for this guy

damn I feel bad for this guy
Whats worse is that when you watch his videos you notice that he is a really kind guy.
Really kills both the PUA meme and the "stop being toxic" meme.

Has he tried the pirate eyepatch approach? It would help with eye contact. Also, he'd get to make good jokes about plundering booty.

Holy shit it's the 1000 fake push ups guy. I think this guy is mentally retarded on top of being ugly.

Edit: looking through his videos I see he talks about being a drug addict and alcoholic--maybe in the older videos I saw that made me think he was a retard he was just high or wetbrained. Seems more lucid now.

Last edited:
Holy shit it's the 1000 fake push ups guy. I think this guy is mentally retarded on top of being ugly.

I am inclined to believe that you are right, just look at this "shadowboxing" video...

I really feel bad for this guy; he is 162 cm, ugly, skinny and probably mentally retared as you said.

That's a legit 100% truecel, how on earth he tried PUAshit?

What if you get mogged by this fuckin guy