Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy expected me to leave right after sex - is this normal?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/13p5z3c/guy_expected_me_to_leave_right_after_sex_is_this/

So I met this guy on tinder and he said he isn’t looking for anything serious which suits me. We meet for a walk and a coffee, he’s a really nice guy and we end up chatting for a couple of hours. He’s also a 6’5, v hot doctor, which you know, doesn’t hurt.

He's such a nice guy, oh and he's also a 6'5 doctor. Actually he's not so nice because he kicks me out after sex :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

He's such a nice guy, oh and he's also a 6'5 doctor. Actually he's not so nice because he kicks me out after sex :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Chad don't have time for hoes, he's got a schedule.

Must be nice winning a genetic lottery like that.

Also the foid has negativeIQ. The fact she even posted this shit qualifies her for future AI-Run extermination camps. Imagine going for a top tier chad that will OBVIOUSLY pumpNdump you he ain't even beating around the bush he even said that's whats gonna happen and she acting suprised?

??????????????????????????????????????????

Tutorial mode brain-rot.

Guy expected me to leave right after sex - is this normal?​

no bitch it's not normal. what is normal is that he ties you up and keeps you in the basement

Is it normal? Yes. Does it benefit women? No.

He busted his load and told that bitch to hit the road.

He's on a busy schedule. Probably has to get some sleep before starting his 12hr+ shift soon. Also:
This is only an issue cuz he’s a doctor and u want to date him exclusively. It’s only a bummer cuz this hot doctor doesn’t want to date u seriously.
Redditor laid the truth. Brutal.

These foids never learn :lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL this bitch. It's completely normal for Chad.

Can't be mad, he's slaying free pussy, and she's a dummy to boot. Sorry nds like a win win on his part.

the plot twist is this guy is not even a doctor he's unemployed and using his friends condo

Reeks of fakeness. Redditors are bad writers anyways. If it was real, she's pretty dumb but that's not unusual
Redditor name is Dale Cooper, its probably a larping faggot going their own way (to reddit to pretend to be a foid)