Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy does a DNA test and finds out his Dad is a random chad his Mum fucked on holiday.

@DarkStarDown another white american man cucked by the eternal negro

How can copers deny JBB anymore?:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Notice how the video says NOTHING about how the cuck husband did, felt, or thought about all this?

This is so fucked up. And he's not the only one going through this, so many women sleep with other men! A study show that 2 % of the swedish population have another dad than the one registered which means about 200 000 swedish kids grow up with some whore to a mother screwing the mailman or something and making her cuckhusband live in the dark paying for the kids and all not even being his kids.

This is so fucked up. And he's not the only one going through this, so many women sleep with other men! A study show that 2 % of the swedish population have another dad than the one registered which means about 200 000 swedish kids grow up with some whore to a mother screwing the mailman or something and making her cuckhusband live in the dark paying for the kids and all not even being his kids.
Paternity fraud should be a serious crime.

TOP KEK "BBC" Ze animal channel:feelsthink:
Damn rite der JiTe
Where are the zoo Keepers responsible, from cockblocking any signs of potential Cuckoldry ???

Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

Notice how the video says NOTHING about how the cuck husband did, felt, or thought about all this?
Because they don't want other future cucks to think too hard about it, honestly I can see that if enough males wake up this could be an actual problem for society alongside inceldom. There are already talks about criminalizing or finding ways to disincentivize paternity test because the number of beta buxxers that are currently text book cuckolds is a lot bigger than what soyciety is ready for

The government will takes step to prevent even paternity testing, much less actually allowing for some responsibility on foids frauding men over years for financial, emotional and physical aid in raising some chad/tyrone's spawn

Because they don't want other future cucks to think too hard about it, honestly I can see that if enough males wake up this could be an actual problem for society alongside inceldom. There are already talks about criminalizing or finding ways to disincentivize paternity test because the number of beta buxxers that are currently text book cuckolds is a lot bigger than what soyciety is ready for
France already criminized paternity tests without the consent of the mother. And the cucked government even said it was to "protect the peace of the family" aka not having the husband beat his whire wife black and blue when he learns the truth

France already criminized paternity tests without the consent of the mother. And the cucked government even said it was to "protect the peace of the family" aka not having the husband beat his whire wife black and blue when he learns the truth
Damn, they already started with that shit over there, it really is fucking over. France is already incredibly cucked with the fact that abortion is a constitutional right, its going to be crazy seeing how they try to bring that shit to america, at least since we like to pretend that our citizen have some rights

Those whores need to be nailed onto a cross publicly
Defrauding a man out of his whole life, enslaving him to a child and a family that isn't his for life = not a crime

"Catcalling" a woman by complimenting her in the street = a crime.

Defrauding a man out of his whole life, enslaving him to a child and a family that isn't his for life = not a crime

Nail the simps and traitors into the crosses too

I'm pretty sure in some western countries, merely looking at a woman too long is a crime

Didn't France ban paternity tests because fathers weren't fathers 30% od the time?

You can't lose as the Black just go outside and get laid and have kids that you won't need to raise on your own. BBCels = fakecels.

lmao the cuck father has no words and is blankly staring at the tv

Execution for both the whore and the side dick. Nothing less than this will work. If she's still alive, she will play victim and harass him.
Worst country ever.
I'm pretty sure in some western countries, merely looking at a woman too long is a crime
Can confirm. If not legally, then culturally.
lmao the cuck father has no words and is blankly staring at the tv
I saw that. I was furious that he's still in the picture.

The solution is to destroy the foids!

Execution for both the whore and the side dick.
There shouldn't be any presumption of guilt for the other guy. Women are solely responsible for their actions, especially when it comes to children and procreation. They have 100% of the reproductive power and choice, men have none. On top of having all the sexual power.

he definitely didn't inherit his chad dad genes

He inherited literal faggot genes

His Dad seems effeminate af. He may have inherited his homosexuality.
I just got to the end of the video, the dad looks gay af :feelskek:. I thought the dad was going to meet him and be disappointed that his son is a fag.

Why the fuck would you want anything to do with some glorified sperm donor who just fucked your mom?
And just JFL he's tall even though he's some limp wristed normie.

Nuke britannia, britannia is too gay

Should he hate his whore mother more or his cuck "dad"?
Either way he should go ER on his entire degen family

Why the fuck would you want anything to do with some glorified sperm donor who just fucked your mom?
Agreed. I wouldn't want to meet him. And it would be incredibly disrespectful to my actual Dad, who raised me.

There shouldn't be any presumption of guilt for the other guy. Women are solely responsible for their actions, especially when it comes to children and procreation. They have 100% of the reproductive power and choice, men have none. On top of having all the sexual power.
Oh boo hoo, chad didn't know she was someone's wife, she took her ring off. Don't care. Did you think these laws were supposed to excuse sleeping around? They're not. They're supposed to make indiscriminate sex so dangerous that you will voluntarily implement hard KYC. Poor chad, he had to start photocopying IDs and running background checks. NOT MY PROBLEM.

How is he not angry that his mother is a whore?

How is he not angry that his mother is a whore?
I read somewhere offspring show favoritism to moms, another instance of gynocentric thinking and also they raised them from birth in a more personally close way

Oh boo hoo, chad didn't know she was someone's wife, she took her ring off. Don't care. Did you think these laws were supposed to excuse sleeping around? They're not. They're supposed to make indiscriminate sex so dangerous that you will voluntarily implement hard KYC. Poor chad, he had to start photocopying IDs and running background checks. NOT MY PROBLEM.
Blaming the nearest man for a woman’s actions is cucked af. And it’s what happens routinely. It’s what happens whenever a woman commits a crime.

If I were this guy I'd be screaming bloody murder until my death. Not only are you a literal bastard fiend spawned out of your mother's infidelity at the expense of you and your father, pretty much branding your DNA and all your descendants with betrayal. But you also have nothing to gain from being born out of some faraway exotic Portuguese man. I mean this Carlos guy must have just been some random fucker who gets to pass down his genes because his mom was bored? It's a fucked up world we live in I understand why people do the things they do but to not feel bad about it is frightening.

If I was the father I would walk out of that house the day after and not come back, what kind of cucked shit is this.
Walk out of the house you've bought, and let the woman live in it? Alpha move, broski.

This has become common in stories like these.

Daily reminder nobody cares about men.

Blaming the nearest man for a woman’s actions is cucked af. And it’s what happens routinely. It’s what happens whenever a woman commits a crime.
Sounding like an infiltrator there, buddy. He's not the nearest man, he's a party to the crime. And what part of executing the woman sounds like the blame is being shifted to a man? Chad isn't crying tears for you, you might want to dry your eyes.

Sounding like an infiltrator there, buddy. He's not the nearest man, he's a party to the crime. And what part of executing the woman sounds like the blame is being shifted to a man? Chad isn't crying tears for you, you might want to dry your eyes.
Inculpating the man is exculpating the woman. That's how it works. No woman is being executed for paternity fraud. And the anti-male bias is so profound that it requires pushing back against completely. Which means not blaming men, in any way, for women being deceitful whores and destroying lives.

This has become common in stories like these.

Daily reminder nobody cares about men.
Even their own sons don't care about them.

I'll say this: I believe daughters are much more loyal to their Fathers than sons are. And sons are much more loyal to their Mothers. I've noticed this trend. The whole "Mummy's boy" and "Daddy's girl" is a legitimate thing. Sons usually feel an obligation to take care of their Mothers and daughters an obligation to take care of their Fathers.

Inculpating the man is exculpating the woman. That's how it works.
No, you idiot, killing an additional person doesn't resurrect her from the dead.
No woman is being executed for paternity fraud.
Would you look at that, my law does that. And your law cries its eyes out for chads who fuck other men's wives.
And the anti-male bias is so profound that it requires pushing back against completely. Which means not blaming men, in any way, for women being deceitful whores and destroying lives.
No. Men who fuck other men's wives are traitors to mankind. If you have only one bullet, give it to the traitor. But, it turns out, we're not in this bind. We can kill both the enemy and the traitor. Why do you defend traitors?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back