Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guy details a foid's nasty SUV

Foids are dirty as fuck, they only care for the outside appearance, for whats on display. I grew up with two brothers and a sister. She litters the most by far, hiding garbage and dirty dishes.

Foids are dirty as fuck, they only care for the outside appearance, for whats on display. I grew up with two brothers and a sister. She litters the most by far, hiding garbage and dirty dishes.
i have 3 sisters and can 100% confirm this
they are far worse than dudes
they only use the "i want a guy with good hygiene" shit as a control mechanism to keep dudes on eggshells + it gives them plausible deniability to justify why they hurt or reject men

Photo of my little sisters room in past

IMG 20190126 121752

Another thing dudes believe is that foids bathrooms must be cleaner than guys.
This is horseshit, go online and read up on cleaners stories.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2kdggw/why_are_women_bathrooms_so_much_dirtier_than_men/

Last edited:
another thing I'd like to add:

The female equivalent of being anxious about your dick size is pussy smell.
I cant find the book rn where I read this from but
1. guy studied online search engine results and forum posts
2. wrote books about what it reveals about genders inner thoughts
3. found that women are terrified about their pussy smelling on same level as guys worrying about dick size

hence:

This is why women are always covered in perfumes. Its their underlying anxiety that makes them cover their natural smell as much as possible.

they collect rubbish and litter because they know simp men will clean it up for them.

sigh, it wont let me post

Edit:
Found the book:
"Everybody Lies: Big Data, New Data, and What the Internet Can Tell Us About Who We Really Are"
by Seth Stephens-Davidowitz
STEPHENS-DAVIDOWITZ: My favorite example is I compared how people describe their husbands on social media and on Google when they're not telling anybody. The No. 1 way they complete the phrase, my husband is, on social media is my husband is the best. I wanted to see if that's an accurate view of marriage. I looked when people are by themselves and they're not showing off to their friends, what do they search about their husbands on Google?

CHANG: And...

STEPHENS-DAVIDOWITZ: And it's a totally different view of marriage. It's, my husband is a jerk, so annoying, mean, obnoxious, cheating on me.

CHANG: And you look at the specific post, my husband is dot, dot, dot.

STEPHENS-DAVIDOWITZ: Yeah, exactly.

High-IQ thread and replies. :feelsokman: I agree.

i have 3 sisters and can 100% confirm this
they are far worse than dudes
they only use the "i want a guy with good hygiene" shit as a control mechanism to keep dudes on eggshells + it gives them plausible deniability to justify why they hurt or reject men

Photo of my little sisters room in past

View attachment 929727

Another thing dudes believe is that foids bathrooms must be cleaner than guys.
This is horseshit, go online and read up on cleaners stories.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2kdggw/why_are_women_bathrooms_so_much_dirtier_than_men/

Bathroom and bathtub is vomit inducing after my sister uses it. Full of shaved leg hairs, sometimes she leaves used menstrual pads thrown behind the seat, really disgusting.

Bathroom and bathtub is vomit inducing after my sister uses it. Full of shaved leg hairs, sometimes she leaves used menstrual pads thrown behind the seat, really disgusting.
bro i have to ask this since you have experience too

- women smell horrible, like its like tiger cage at zoo right?
- female urin smells really fucking weird, have you experienced that after your sister used bathroom
- they put this weird sweet smell everywhere
- have you ever found period blood in toilet after they were done? I have, its gross as fuck

Bro when my final sister moved out, it felt like... idk, like war ended. The entire bathroom was suddenly empty. All the shelfs, boards, it was all free from all the shit they use.

women smell horrible, like its like tiger cage at zoo right?
Sometimes yes, though they put on themselves 50 creams to hide it.
female urin smells really fucking weird, have you experienced that after your sister used bathroom
Yes, like fish no joke, much worse than my own.
they put this weird sweet smell everywhere
I cant say i noticed. Though i noticed my brother's sweat smells stronger than my sisters.
have you ever found period blood in toilet after they were done? I have, its gross as fuck
Yes, sometimes i saw drips on the floor. It freaks me out tbh.

Sometimes yes, though they put on themselves 50 creams to hide it.

Yes, like fish no joke, much worse than my own.

I cant say i noticed. Though i noticed my brother's sweat smells stronger than my sisters.

Yes, sometimes i saw drips on the floor. It freaks me out tbh.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

This is why we call them toilets. Foids will let a rich Chad poop in their mouths if he wants to, you think they give a fuck if their car is dirty?

My foid cöusin car is extremely dirty and it stink. Empty redbull cans everywhere, she smokes in the car etc.

My foid sisters car also was extremely untidy before her Chad bf helped her keeping her car clean

bro i have to ask this since you have experience too

- women smell horrible, like its like tiger cage at zoo right?
- female urin smells really fucking weird, have you experienced that after your sister used bathroom
- they put this weird sweet smell everywhere
- have you ever found period blood in toilet after they were done? I have, its gross as fuck

Bro when my final sister moved out, it felt like... idk, like war ended. The entire bathroom was suddenly empty. All the shelfs, boards, it was all free from all the shit they use.
If she disrespects you like that, put some of the bloody pads out on the front lawn near the street on trash day