Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Guy cold approaches sub tier female

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
If she answers with monosylabes in your first 4-5 questions and it basically looks like an interview, it's OVER.

Shes not sub tier imo. Point still stands.

If she answers with monosylabes in your first 4-5 questions and it basically looks like an interview, it's OVER.
Literally all of my conservations I have ever had with a foid in my life
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She said he gave her "bad vibes", what a lying bitch. She should have just told him she's a whore who only chases chads.

the fact she feels obvious discomfort and lies about her name and college is more proof non chad men should ignore women completely. don’t cold approach, don’t interact with them at all. they hate us and want nothing to do with us
She said he gave her "bad vibes", what a lying bitch. She should have just told him she's a whore who only chases chads.
women can detect you’re an incel from 5000 miles away tbh

Last edited:
the fact she feels obvious discomfort and lies about her name and college is more proof non chad men should ignore women completely. don’t cold approach, don’t interact with them at all. they hate us and want nothing to do with us
We have to stop paying taxes that fund their degeneracy. Taking money from non chad men to give to entitled whores is worse than rape, since non chad men's value is tied to their resources and rostie's value is tied to their holes.

precisely he gave her bad vibes lol at what point is her behaviour analysed to ellicite the "bad vibes"

however look at her behaviour she was giving out toxically bad vibes pathetic narcissistic passive aggressive vibes

also good info to pick up, the whore gave a fake line, i have no social media, when foids say this very quick and then back it up with a pathetic reason its almost always a lie

bad face= bad vibes

We have to stop paying taxes that fund their degeneracy. Taking money from non chad men to give to entitled whores is worse than rape, since non chad men's value is tied to their resources and rostie's value is tied to their holes.
the day i don’t have to pay taxes to people who did nothing for me is the day i am truly free :feelsLSD:

however look at her behaviour she was giving out toxically bad vibes pathetic narcissistic passive aggressive vibes
She started the bad vibes first. He's cucked for letting her talk down to him without saying anything.
also good info to pick up, the whore gave a fake line, i have no social media, when foids say this very quick and then back it up with a pathetic reason its almost always a lie
Like when they say they're lesbians or have boyfriends.
the day i don’t have to pay taxes to people who did nothing for me is the day i am truly free :feelsLSD:
I would hate rosties a lot less if we weren't forced to pay them taxes or follow cucked laws they voted for.

Absolutely futile yet he will keep wasting his time.

imagine if he was handsome...

low tier foids are the worst.

Cold approaching cant work for subchad males. Enough with the :redpill::feelsclown:shit
All normies (mid-high tier), chadlites met their partnerts through acquaintaces, dating apps, at their workplace, etc.