Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal guy claims Muslim prophet may have been gay

I know both of them, they are ex Muslims who made it their life purpose to talk shit about Islam. Also such an hadith does not exist, or it’s not accepted among the scholars as authentic. They are both retards

muhammed raped men to show his dominance and exert his power.
he made lesser men his bitch.

or not who fucking knows
some Afghan retards apparently think only the guy being raped is gay. But the not the rapist. I remember reading, maybe that is what people thought back then

From my little understanding of Islam, God is never explained visually and is only explained in terms of virtues and character attributes.

This is probably Zionist kike propaganda.

ayo i was just looking at the sources and shit confirmed wtf :lul:

ayo i was just looking at the sources and shit confirmed wtf :lul:
Seriously can't believe any Muslim actually follows the hadiths. They are always more and more retarded, the more you read about them

I trust reddit about as much as I trust a methhead street hooker. I don't think I care enough about this to study it in detail and take it up with a scholar, but I just might, because I'd hate for reddit to be my endpoint for verifying this kind of information. May as well trust reddit for everything about how amazing the jab and China are, if I trust it with this.

Seriously can't believe any Muslim actually follows the hadiths. They are always more and more retarded, the more you read about them
no lol most of muslims dont even know 10% of ahadit
also a lot of hadits were made up to justify political actions back then
not defending islam, just saying it like it is

some of the hadits about sucking his grandson's cock and shit is confirmed by highly respected islamic scholars lol
This is why I can't take this shit seriously at all just lol. @gymletethnicel check this thread out jfl

I trust reddit about as much as I trust a methhead street hooker. I don't think I care enough about this to study it in detail and take it up with a scholar, but I just might, because I'd hate for reddit to be my endpoint for verifying this kind of information. May as well trust reddit for everything about how amazing the jab and China are, if I trust it with this.
If you go to the actual sites and Islamic sources. the redditor's post holds true. Imo very suspicious and weird. Also why I couldn't take the religion seriously anymore. Too much weird bs

This is why I can't take this shit seriously at all just lol. @gymletethnicel check this thread out jfl
the thing is, i cant blame the average muzzie that he knows about islam is his daily routine
but how can highly knowledgeable scholars still believe in god when they clearly know its bullshit

just dumb brown ppl too scared to leave what they have been raised on

I know both of them, they are ex Muslims who made it their life purpose to talk shit about Islam. Also such an hadith does not exist, or it’s not accepted among the scholars as authentic. They are both retards

Yep, this is just pure misislamic RageFuel. I'm a Misislamist myself but lying about it is just stupid.

>r/exmuslim
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@MiSKiRaT apostatroons at it again

All of the Hadith is bullshit. Just random, old niggas making up rules and claiming their prophet said it. There’s not a single sect of Islam that actually follows every fucking Hadith. It’s not easy to follow a religion of 10,000 rules, so they just pick and choose.

Fun fact: Circumcision isn’t anywhere in the Quran. It’s a Hadith that recommends it.