Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Guy celebrating he's sterile.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
What the fuck happened to this generation of men? We bring shame to our male ancestors.

It's just one of the soyboys at childfree. A whole subreddit to complain about stuff they don't want

childfree is the soyest sub of them all. Click on any random user and you get soy overload

what a fucking cuck. But a cuck like him don't deserve to have kids tbh

Soys always think they are artsy. You can tell by the tone of their writings, it's fucking cringe worthy.

people who talk in that lisp and say the phrases "yaaaas" and "like" in a dramatic way deserve to be sterilized in the first place. I fucking hate people who talk like that. Over dramatic and mentally ill.

Soys always think they are artsy. You can tell by the tone of their writings, it's fucking cringe worthy.
yikes honey. that’s a big blamma balooza type of opinion you got there ma’am. i’m gonna have to report you to the bigot authorities yes siree!

Well he can fuck raw without risk of child support if he is Chad

It's for the best that he doesn't reproduce anyways. I can't imagine how over it must be for a teen who posts on childfree of all places