Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy caught sniffing a hot foids chair when she got up

I'm going to do this tomorrow. Can't wait. Firecrotch's scent smells like strawberries.

It’s over for chairsniffingcels

I thought only I did that

Holy fuck, that's blatant. Why? I mean in the first place, it's fucking sad, but why would he be so blatant about it? He wasn't picking anything up, he wasn't tying his shoe, he was SNIFFING the fucking chair outright.

Strange times

This is a whole new level of desperation.

This guy has probably roped by now

This guy is most likely desperate and sexually starving. The only thing that is worse is buying used underwear from foids or other cucked shit

Holy fuck, that's blatant. Why? I mean in the first place, it's fucking sad, but why would he be so blatant about it? He wasn't picking anything up, he wasn't tying his shoe, he was SNIFFING the fucking chair outright.

Strange times

nice viktor tsoi avi brah

Extremely low inhib tbqh

Strange times
What's there to lose for him? He looks like a forever alone 30+ year old ugly male.

What's there to lose for him? He looks like a forever alone 30+ year old ugly male.

Even in that situation, I would still want to maintain decency in public. 30+ incels should be numb anyway. Chair sniffing is some high school shit.

giphy.gif

This is old shit. He's getting something from behind, which is cut out.

Good for him. Though in the age of the internet and cameras I'm not sure what he expected.

Even in that situation, I would still want to maintain decency in public. 30+ incels should be numb anyway. Chair sniffing is some high school shit.
It's the only way I'll get to smell my many oneitis' pussy.

LMAO poor guy.

I don't blame him for what he did. Poor guy has probably been deprived of love his whole life.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Cucks have no value, this is pathetic.

I've licked a toilet seat that a girl sat on.

Bet he's a poster on Incel Tears
Bet he's a poster on Incel Tears