Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guy at work getting a divorce

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
He’s in his 40s getting a divorce or maybe already completed it. Either way he probably has no idea that he is now an incel and will never get laid again. He probably got married 15 or 20 years ago when the sexual market wasn’t as fucked. Feel bad for him, he has no idea what’s in store.

He’s in his 40s getting a divorce or maybe already completed it. Either way he probably has no idea that he is now an incel and will never get laid again. He probably got married 15 or 20 years ago when the sexual market wasn’t as fucked. Feel bad for him, he has no idea what’s in store.

Is he atleast rich? also, did his wife leave him for someone else.

Betabuxxing is a scam in the modern era

Always the foid that initiates it

What he gets tbh

He may not have been getting laid prior to divorce. Many men are stuck in sexless marriages; their wives just leech off of them without giving anything back in return.

marriedcels/deadbedroomcels are real if you look at the statistics.

Imagine getting married to a woman and still being an incel.

Half of marriages ends in divorce.
This guy most probably hasn't been much happier in the last couple of years than us. And this applies to many normies as well currently suffering in loveless/sexless marriages.

this is how it always ends when you decide to get married

JFL at marriage. Marriage is just betabuxxing some used-up hole and she won't even give you starfish sex.

If I was in a long-term marriage that resulted in divorce, I’d just quit my job, retire and third-world maxx with either whores or young gold diggers