Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Guy assaults old man for recording high schoolers at McDonalds

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I really don’t understand

the guy wasn’t doing anything illegal

it’s 100% legal to record anyone in public as they are presenting themselves

There’s literally nothing they could’ve charged the old guy for

however multiple crimes were committed by the young guy

-false imprisonment: detaining someone without the authority of a law enforcement officer

-battery: unlawful physical contact

we are governed by rule of law, not by rule of people’s moral compasses

Bald guy should've just unleashed his internal rage and beat the shit out of this white knight cuck

Bald guy should've just unleashed his internal rage and beat the shit out of this white knight cuck

then he would’ve actually committed a crime (assault, battery)

so that’s bad to do

there’s nothing illegal about being a creep (in a legal manner)

lol guy behaves like a foid for doing accusations out of the Blue

Narcistic Shitters everywhere it seems .

You know, I feel bad for the young man recording this video. Seems like he's trying too hard to come off as some type of hero for those young ladies. In reality, in case he's not that masculine or attractive he'll only get a "thank you" from them and nothing else. Protecting women isn't worth it. They'd make a false rape allegation if that meant getting some money and attention. Let them defend themselves. They are all independent after all, aren't they?

@Emba you should have decked him in the mouth

women recording men: "hahaha look at this ugly ass cunt, gonna post on my social media to mock him"
men recording women: "uuugh what a weirdo, you can't record people on the streets"

Brutal bald pill. Bet if he had a full head of hair, no one would noticed his recording.

You know, I feel bad for the young man recording this video. Seems like he's trying too hard to come off as some type of hero for those young ladies. In reality, in case he's not that masculine or attractive he'll only get a "thank you" from them and nothing else. Protecting women isn't worth it. They'd make a false rape allegation if that meant getting some money and attention. Let them defend themselves. They are all independent after all, aren't they?

Hes actuslly good looking

he'll only get a "thank you"
the foids he's trying to protect won't even acknowledge his existence lmfao they'll just go back to sucking chad's cock after finishing their meal :feelskek:

Apparently the tiktok guy is some chaddam

if he had the correct apps, nobody would have noticed him recording.
He should have bought the smart recording glasses or pen or whatever

Pseudomoralistic faggot.

The is why i lift weights and do martial arts. Lik hell im gonna let some faggot prick get in my face like that

leave the guy alone

Sounds like he's had too much soy.

Lmao what a white knight cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back