Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gut feeling, sixth senses, intuition

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Some times when I walk into a room or a place I can tell people were fighting or arguing here because of the energy in the place. Same goes for people fucking fucking or flirting you just have a gut feeling.

Sometimes I can dream of something and a day or two later it happens.

This are my experiences and it seems that everybody has these experiences but in their own way.

What are your experiences with your spider senses, gut feeling, intuition?

I never listenned to my gut feeling thats why i ended up a disabled failure and joke to everyone

I never listenned to my gut feeling thats why i ended up a disabled failure and joke to everyone
what happened

This world will never be what I expected.
And if I don't belong, who would have guessed it?
I will not leave alone everything that I own
To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late.

nah I don't care abt intuiting things abt the world, the world is arbitrary and dull and therefore quite different from me

my gut always tells me something is wrong. im too paranoid

If I had first impression of someone as a 'bad people' they usually showed themselves to be bad people later.
Gut feeling and intuition also works if you sense that someone is dangerous.

I think this is the reason why many people ignore subhumans. They sense that there is something off about me ( not necessarily something dangerous but sickness, illness, weirdness... )

If I had first impression of someone as a 'bad people' they usually showed themselves to be bad people later.
Gut feeling and intuition also works if you sense that someone is dangerous.

I think this is the reason why many people ignore subhumans. They sense that there is something off about me ( not necessarily something dangerous but sickness, illness, weirdness... )
okay so your intuition works well

Some times when I walk into a room or a place I can tell people were fighting or arguing here because of the energy in the place. Same goes for people fucking fucking or flirting you just have a gut feeling.

Sometimes I can dream of something and a day or two later it happens.

This are my experiences and it seems that everybody has these experiences but in their own way.

What are your experiences with your spider senses, gut feeling, intuition?
How much would you charge for a tarot reading? :feelshehe:

How much would you charge for a tarot reading? :feelshehe:
Its not hocus pocus though. Some call it spidey senses, some call it street smarts, some call it gut feeling, some call it game.

You just have to develop it. Guys from the streets probably have theirs highly developed. Anyway it is what it is

Its not hocus pocus though. Some call it spidey senses, some call it street smarts, some call it gut feeling, some call it game.

You just have to develop it. Guys from the streets probably have theirs highly developed. Anyway it is what it is
The new age crowd refers to it as “the third eye”. :feelshehe:

The new age crowd refers to it as “the third eye”. :feelshehe:
ah yeah 3rd eye. Thats a bit of overkill to describe spidey senses or game dont you think? Isnt 3rd eye like part of occultism or something? I dunno