Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guns VS Games

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Im sure you all heard about the shit show in texas were somone took a gun and acted like the main character in GTA minus hot coffee, 5 stars and a number 6 large. And just like always fuckers left and right are now trying to blame it on guns, games and the man on mars. Despite the real cause being shit people who mistreet the poor basterd and getting sexually rewarded for it. It kinda spiked somthing in my mind.

If one side of the old ass politiions got a grip one either industry to rip there balls off, what would be better/worse? Censoring and banning shit like mario were you torture animals to death by crushing them and only allow child games like call of duty were you just play virtuall laser tag? Or take away the black rifle that is the ar15 wich for some reason feels like a race joke in a way. Black rifle... Well either way i though why not make a little fight amongst manny people here and there.

To all yall readin this. Tell me wich you would rather loose or keep. Guns or game and why the fuck you would pick one. Now if you excuse me im gonna drink a fuck load of coffe to rid my fatty liver. Toodles.

Who else hihg AF now??

Im sure you all heard about the shit show in texas were somone took a gun and acted like the main character in GTA minus hot coffee, 5 stars and a number 6 large. And just like always fuckers left and right are now trying to blame it on guns, games and the man on mars. Despite the real cause being shit people who mistreet the poor basterd and getting sexually rewarded for it. It kinda spiked somthing in my mind.

If one side of the old ass politiions got a grip one either industry to rip there balls off, what would be better/worse? Censoring and banning shit like mario were you torture animals to death by crushing them and only allow child games like call of duty were you just play virtuall laser tag? Or take away the black rifle that is the ar15 wich for some reason feels like a race joke in a way. Black rifle... Well either way i though why not make a little fight amongst manny people here and there.

To all yall readin this. Tell me wich you would rather loose or keep. Guns or game and why the fuck you would pick one. Now if you excuse me im gonna drink a fuck load of coffe to rid my fatty liver. Toodles.
I have no idea what this means :feelskek:

You can eat games

But

With a gun you can put game on the table

Games because I don't play them anyway :feelsaww: and even if I did I'm pretty sure modern games suck turd logs through sheboon anus and are totally corporatized.